1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Time Frame Between Emails Without Getting Red Flagged

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Blahzay, Apr 19, 2010.

Hello, is there a particular numbers of emails per day sec, minute, hour, day that is recommended to send without getting blacklisted?

I have my own servers SMTP/POP3 info and I have a pretty good email marketer program as well and I currently have a whitelisted I.P. with my server but Im just wondering if there was any certain amount to send without getting blacklisted. I need to send out about 400,000 emails to my current member's who have all opted in to receive monthly newsletters and although I want all of them to get the email, im in no rush if its gonna get me red flagged so im willing to keep the program running for a month straight in order to get my emails there.

Blahzay, Apr 19, 2010 IP
  2. mentos

mentos Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Since its opt in.
    I would recommend you use aweber coz you don't have to worry about whether your email get flagged as spam or not.

mentos, Apr 21, 2010 IP
  3. lmsportal

lmsportal Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for giving the great solution.. I was also thinking about that..!!

lmsportal, Apr 21, 2010 IP
  4. Blahzay

Blahzay Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I understand that. Im familiar with Aweber but the reason I ask is because I have my own server, a whitelisted I.P. and I would like to send my own emails without having to pay for an extra service since I already pay close to $800+ per month for my current server so I just want to utilize what I do have so I need info. on what email companies accept as far as emails per day so that way I don't exceed that and get my server blacklisted. All my emails are Opt-In's from my current site, I just wanna be able to send to everyone and save money at the same time.

Blahzay, Apr 21, 2010 IP
  5. kevbo22

kevbo22 Active Member

Best Answers: