1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How Seo and Social Networkingsites relate?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by Paulfreelancer, Apr 26, 2010.

Well I am Quite a newbie in this path which is called sem. I want to know how you turn those social networking sites into your benefit ? What will I have to do to get benefit out of social networking sites? Which sites should I follow? Can those site improve my backlink, if yes how? I want to know ins and outs of so called SEM in details.
    Please let me know them as much as you can.

Thanking you in advances.

Paulfreelancer, Apr 26, 2010 IP
  2. Ylva

Ylva Peon

Best Answers:
    If you use SEO and networking sites, properly can create a lot of backlinks from your site. It depends on your niche, find out what your niche is, then you can do both, to create backlinks

Ylva, Apr 26, 2010 IP
  3. Paulfreelancer

Paulfreelancer Peon

Best Answers:
    Which is actually the best social networking site ? What is the affect on SU in seo

Paulfreelancer, Apr 30, 2010 IP
  4. Warner

Warner Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can use social network sites for promotion of your website to your target audience and for raising its popularity among the visitors of social network web site. The best social network sites for me are Facebook and Twitter.

Warner, Apr 30, 2010 IP
  5. digpot

digpot Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes..
    Face book,Twitter and My space is the best social networking site that i have used yet.I also found many traffic through this.Just visit this link.

digpot, May 1, 2010 IP
  6. Nonny001

Nonny001 Peon

Best Answers:
    It depends on ur purpose. 4 me, twitter is best 4 business xpecially when compared wth facebook bcos ur influence on twitter is not limited 2 ur contacts & friends.

Nonny001, May 1, 2010 IP
  7. tjsocr22

tjsocr22 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Alot of social networking sites have pages which are now no-follow. No-follow means that any link you post will not actually link back to your website in Search Engines and only generate a small amount of traffic. If I were you instead of social networking I would try social bookmarking.

tjsocr22, May 1, 2010 IP
  8. amyo11

amyo11 Peon

Best Answers:
    Social networking sites can drive traffic to your site and you can spread the word about your business if you join them. Facebook and Twitter are the most popular ones. You can probably attract a lot of trafficthrough building followers.

amyo11, May 3, 2010 IP
  9. kinzie

kinzie Peon

Best Answers:
    Agree on the nofollow part, but extra-traffic is never bad. And I don't get why choosing - I use both bookmarking and network and it works just fine for me.

kinzie, May 3, 2010 IP