1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Maximum posts i can submit in a day ?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by illianafrazer, May 3, 2010.

I have searched , but cant find a confirmed answer as of how many posts can we submit a day to a social book marking site.

i know that there are several so let me narrow it down to one site and a famous one "DIGG"

1.How many can we submit from a single website to digg a single day without being penalized?
    2.How many posts will be effective ( this can be answered only by experience)

please share your knowledge on the first question and your experience on the second

illianafrazer, May 3, 2010 IP
  2. neerajseo

neerajseo Peon

Best Answers:
    you can submit in one website one submission because if you will submit more links of your websites then your login beaned..so always avoid spam work.

neerajseo, May 3, 2010 IP
  3. joesmith

joesmith Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, it would be look like spamming. So better to submit one link in a day.

joesmith, May 3, 2010 IP
  4. Adria.John

Adria.John Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I make it 2 submissions in a day for 2 different sites. Its important that you look genuine, therefore just dont bookmark your site, do bookmark other sites as well.

Adria.John, May 3, 2010 IP
  5. arnoldsmithh

arnoldsmithh Peon

Best Answers:
    Submit one page of any of the website because if you do it again and again for the same website then your account will be banned.

arnoldsmithh, May 3, 2010 IP
  6. AlanCopper

AlanCopper Peon

Best Answers:
    You can post as much as possible links...

AlanCopper, May 3, 2010 IP
  7. ~kev~

~kev~ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Submitting "as much as possible" will get your account banned from sites like DIGG.

I try to submit no more then 2 - 3 URLs in one day. Do not submit another URL for a couple of days, then submit a couple of more.

~kev~, May 3, 2010 IP
  8. divinediva

divinediva Active Member

Best Answers:
    Its better to avoid submitting posts from the same domain using the same profile as self promotion is not considered ethical by social giants. However, doing it once in a while would not matter much but definitely not a post a day.

divinediva, May 3, 2010 IP
  9. Dhaval1983

Dhaval1983 Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree with the above said: If you submit 2-3 links daily ...no problem. But if you submit more than 5 links a day then it can cause a problem, My friend got his account banned on DIGG as he was submitting 9-10 links a day.

Dhaval1983, May 3, 2010 IP
  10. Adria.John

Adria.John Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think 5 links are also too much. Normally digg bans the account if it sees that too much of the activity is going on of the same sites. Therefore best way is post 2 links in a week and then come again after few days to post. It is also a good act to vote for other's submissions and comments them too. this way your user remains genuine and the account also stays forever.

Adria.John, May 7, 2010 IP