1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Your ideas to start own business, how to start and which one to choose?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by globalcashsite, Apr 29, 2010.

Hi guys

I have hired a dedicated guy to work for me. I arranged PC and Internet connection for him and will give him salary on monthly basis. I am sure I can make money by appointing a dedicated staff so I did this. Now next step is how to start and which business to choose?

I have many business in my mind which are

Domain Parking
    I am already making some money by parking domain and then sending traffic via forum posting or AdWords and it works. I got paid 2 times after using this tactics so it worked.

Selling ebooks
    I have a website www.ebooksparadize.com (which was enabled with Adsense but now Adsense account is suspended). Earlier I made few sales but I did not pay attention to this. But this is also an opportunity.

Affiliate Marking
    I am already member of CJ + ShaeASale. I can put links on my business portal site www.globalcashsite.com and then market those pages at forums, etc.

Domains flipping / Website flipping
    Still I am new to this, never tried this but this is a good way to make money. For example register a domain, park it (so in the meanwhile its ranking is increasing or page rank is increasing or traffic is increasing still you can make money or cover your cost), promote at forums, etc and after 2-3 months, when page rank is 3-4 and alexa rank is less than 500k, sell it. According to different niches, price might be different. But for example if I buy one domain for 10$ and sell it after 3 months for 100$ (and during 3 months I also make 50$ by parking) that is good. And if I do the same for 10 domains, that is clearly 1400$ profit. Just example, good niches like Insurance, Banking, Financial can give higher profit.

Forum Posting / Forum marketing services
    Another idea is to work for others in marketing. I am working to collect at least 5000 forums, blogs where I can post. So also can work for others on order basis.

Now my monthly cost will be the same i.e. staff salary + net connection bill. It is up to me how I utilize this guy. The actual and main problem is how to bring traffic that works. So finally there are two main questions.

1. Which business to choose or better. If that is not listed above, please add your suggestion.
    2. How to bring traffic that works and also create backlinks to increase domain value.

Your valuable suggestions please?

GCS

Last edited: Apr 29, 2010
    globalcashsite, Apr 29, 2010 IP
  2. PDRFlipper

PDRFlipper Guest

Best Answers:
    I am also starting out with website flipping and its a good money maker once you become better at it. Been studying different flipping materials. I will add post here once i have the system in place. Thanks

PDRFlipper, Apr 30, 2010 IP
  3. michael77

michael77 Member

Best Answers:
    Flipping is fastest to make money..buy pr domain and content then ready to flipping

michael77, Apr 30, 2010 IP
  4. soneat

soneat Peon

Best Answers:
    Here is an idea for you, create a simple facebook app, get yourself a CPA focused site, get a couple of fb profiles and youtube profiles drive in traffic through those channels plus mix it in with organic google. Will make more than all the methods combined which you have listed above.

soneat, May 1, 2010 IP
  5. darkknight007

darkknight007 Member

Best Answers:
    i'll start a web hosting company

darkknight007, May 1, 2010 IP
  6. tjsocr22

tjsocr22 Active Member

Best Answers:
    If I were you I would actually try to fit in most of them as your businesses. Its not good to have all of your eggs in one basket ;)

tjsocr22, May 1, 2010 IP
  7. mjtaylor

mjtaylor Member

Best Answers:
    This question is on a lot of sites:

http://www.googleDOTcom/ search?hl=&q=%22how+to+start+and+which+one+to+choose%3F%22&sourceid=navclient-ff&rlz=1B3GGGL_enUS249US249&ie=UTF-8

mjtaylor, May 5, 2010 IP
  8. troupe

troupe Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't think I'd recommend hiring staff until you have a way of making money that you know how to work yourself.

What you do may depend a lot on the skill of the guy you hired. Can he write well? If so, then think about starting up 5 or 6 blogs around a particular topic and get him to write a good article each day for each of them. If your adsense account has been banned, you can't use this to make money with adsense, but if you choose a topic that you can monetize in other ways, it should pay off down the road. You need a starting point of traffic and pagerank to work with if you want to make money, so I'd invest in getting some assets built up in that regard.

troupe, May 5, 2010 IP
  9. tenev

tenev Active Member

Best Answers:
    btw, i hope you don't use Adsense for Domain Parking because they forbid advertising the Parked domains with Adwords.

tenev, May 5, 2010 IP
  10. zahidprimex

zahidprimex Active Member

Best Answers:
    I like to start web design & hosting business.

zahidprimex, May 5, 2010 IP
  11. madesukma

madesukma Peon

Best Answers:
    I am also interested in web design business.

madesukma, May 5, 2010 IP
  12. taat.pringist

taat.pringist Peon

Best Answers:
    This forum posting idea sounds interesting. We are currently strugling with thus issue. Perhaps we can become your clients. Our area of interest is business plan software.

taat.pringist, May 6, 2010 IP
  13. jammychen

jammychen Peon

Best Answers:
    I like to start Selling ebooks, this maybe could be more successfull easy

jammychen, May 6, 2010 IP
  14. globalcashsite

globalcashsite Peon

Best Answers:
    My guy has started collecting forums, given target of collecting 5000 forums and 1000 blogs and 1000 directories. Surely you can utilize all these resources once I am finished with this. :) You can give you niche/topic and we can collect forums and resources for that niche too.

Yes, I also like to do this as this is one time setup.

GCS

globalcashsite, May 12, 2010 IP
  15. yyz9

yyz9 Peon

Best Answers:
    well, you talk about web flipping, when not buy a business as well where it has opportunity for growth..and you will have an advantage of some proof in its viability with its current income

yyz9, May 14, 2010 IP
  16. kyaizen

kyaizen Peon

Best Answers:
    Flipping is probably the way to go - it's relatively fast (compared to, say, SEO) and could fetch good prices if you know what you're doing..

kyaizen, May 15, 2010 IP
  17. RashmiP

RashmiP Peon

Best Answers:
    Know your subject of interest and start doing research on the web. You will get to know more while doing research. Also see how niche is your subject.

RashmiP, May 15, 2010 IP
  18. Jon1771

Jon1771 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Before trying to go into business you need a business idea! You shouldn't have organised to employ someone without even having a business idea! When starting up you should always keep costs minimal, therefore doing the work yourself.

Jon1771, May 15, 2010 IP
  19. slimjim2010

slimjim2010 Peon

Best Answers:
    The next post below this post, is a nob!

This guy is a Spammer!

Google the thread Title!

slimjim2010, May 15, 2010 IP
  20. Eco Friendly Home

Eco Friendly Home Peon

Best Answers:
    I like your online marketing idea. As someone who is new to SEO, you get so frustrated sometimes you consider just outsourcing. I am sticking with it, but I bet there are people out there willing to pay for the service.

Eco Friendly Home, May 16, 2010 IP