1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to choose the keyword

Discussion in 'General Business' started by jason830, May 12, 2010.

You know i'm Chinese and i have a online shop,but now i found i do not know which keyword is suit for my products, when i search the result of the one keyword,i found so many China competitors at here,and some of they said when his site at the top of google ,it could not take him too many traffic,so i do not know which one is our keyword.You know the habbit of us is different,so i do not know what should i do.
    Anyone can help me?

jason830, May 12, 2010 IP
  2. Alan Smith

Alan Smith Active Member

Best Answers:
    First you should analysis your competitor's site through that you can get idea for keywords. After that for finalize your keywords you can use different types of keyword suggestion tool like google adwords keyword tool, google insight for search. It will very helpful for you.

Alan Smith, May 12, 2010 IP
  3. hassan147

hassan147 Peon

Best Answers:
    hassan147, May 12, 2010 IP
  4. mainroman

mainroman Guest

Best Answers:
    I like google insight. It really gives the first hand info on what keywords to pursue.

mainroman, May 12, 2010 IP
  5. ~kev~

~kev~ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Maybe you should pick another niche to get into? I see people asking questions like this all the time, and most of the time they do not know anything about the topic of the website. Most of them picked the topic of the site just because they think they can make money off of it.

How much do you actually know about the products your trying to sell? If you knew a lot about them, then you would not be having to ask what the best keywords are. Most of the people that know the topics, they usually know the trends, whats hot and whats not and keywords.

~kev~, May 12, 2010 IP
  6. reinaz

reinaz Peon

Best Answers:
    wow, great answer starcaller... I'm agree with you...

reinaz, May 12, 2010 IP
  7. buffaloking

buffaloking Peon

Best Answers:
    try to find from your competitors' websites and find from free google keyword tools. good luck

buffaloking, May 12, 2010 IP
  8. buffaloking

buffaloking Peon

Best Answers:
    Also there are some more free tools. Just go to google.com and search keyword tools you will find a list.

buffaloking, May 12, 2010 IP
  9. jackierough1

jackierough1 Peon

Best Answers:
    You can choose that keyword which you think easily indexed by the google and that keyword get lots of searches. Also make use of the some web master tools to get better look for the keywords.

jackierough1, May 12, 2010 IP