1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Smo

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by IPC_Design_Ltd, May 14, 2010.

Random, shot in the dark question....

if the Social Networks were to all disappear tomorrow -

How many of those fans would still be interested in your business?

IPC_Design_Ltd, May 14, 2010 IP
  2. Warner

Warner Active Member

Best Answers:
    I can ask one more question - if the whole Internet will disappear tomorrow, what will you do then???

Warner, May 14, 2010 IP
  3. sousen

sousen Active Member

Best Answers:
    No it cannot I think as long internet will be live these thing will also be live these are web2.0 technology and day after day people are addict of these so ther eis no way!

sousen, May 14, 2010 IP
  4. IPC_Design_Ltd

IPC_Design_Ltd Peon

Best Answers:
    We do more than websites and internet marketing, we also do a LOT of off-line stuff. If the net disappeared, that would of course take precedence, I started out in Advertising, it would shift over to that... believe it or not... its a strategy we have already considered, especially with how saturated the market is getting now with Indian companies who will design a website for the price of a pair of shoes... lol

Every company has to have an 'exit' plan, so why not consider the extremes as well as the likely? :)

IPC_Design_Ltd, May 14, 2010 IP
  5. soneat

soneat Peon

Best Answers:
    Well... my auto-blogs would certainly suffer...

soneat, May 17, 2010 IP
  6. q7m

q7m Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    If the social networks were to all disappear tomorrow (or some day), our small web business would be already disappeared, so you shouldn't worry about peoples decreasing interest on your business :)

Last edited: May 18, 2010
    q7m, May 18, 2010 IP
  7. ~kev~

~kev~ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    A bunch - my forum and community is separate from twitter, youtube, facebook,,,, or any other site. If facebook shut down tomorrow, I dont think it would affect me at all. If twitter shut down,,, I dont think would be an affect.

The thing is - do not develop a need for such communities. Develop your own network, then tap into those other markets for more people - but do not become dependent on those other markets.

~kev~, May 18, 2010 IP
  8. websitedevelopment

websitedevelopment Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey,

if something new on internet then it means that it's for life long because human beings always use those things regular which are proved for good result. so we cant predict this will happen.

websitedevelopment, May 18, 2010 IP