1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Secret To Making Money Online

Discussion in 'General Business' started by mdvonline, Mar 23, 2010.

1. jaydeep123

jaydeep123 Peon

Best Answers:
    hi friend,
    you are right. if we follow that types of rule we can get more traffic and more money.

jaydeep123, Apr 30, 2010 IP
  2. jventrone

jventrone Peon

Best Answers:
    I've read a lot of articles and blogs about making money online requires being involved in forums and blogging everyday. Does this activity actually work?

jventrone, May 14, 2010 IP
  3. mdvonline

mdvonline Peon

Best Answers:
    yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mdvonline, May 14, 2010 IP
  4. papayamilkshake

papayamilkshake Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes it does :) But when you are involved in forums and blogging, be compassionate and sincere. By leaving superficial posts, threads and comments, you will look like a spammer in the eyes of others. Say what you really mean :) In my humble opinion, "contributing value" and "address needs" are important in doing internet business (or making money in this context) while passion is something that will help you stay focus and persevere. :)

papayamilkshake, May 16, 2010 IP
  5. PaulSch

PaulSch Active Member

Best Answers:
    For me, one of the biggest factors in making money online is to not be afraid of success. I know it sounds stupid when everybody around you is saying 'I want to make money', but do they really want to? If they truly wanted success, they would knuckle down and start making money, but a lot of people just procrastinate. 'What if' or I don't know enough' etc.

Forget worrying about how much work could be involved with the launch of your theoretical 'mega-product' and concentrate on making your first $100, then scale it up to $100 a day and then find a solution to your worries by outsourcing etc.

I spent about 2 years worrying about how I was going to cope with all my new found success before I realised that I didn't actually have any success to worry about. I then stepped back from the 'instant millionaire' mindset, started working on a small scale and made money.

PaulSch, May 16, 2010 IP
  6. MsNita

MsNita Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hey, great thread and very good advice!

The best way to approach the Internet market/industry is to to have the frame of mind that this is "my business." So many people look at doing business online as a way to get quick money - and many are walking away disappoint, too.

MsNita, May 17, 2010 IP
  7. JHybrid

JHybrid Peon

Best Answers:
    You never get tired of something that you love! I'm with you Chancey.

JHybrid, May 19, 2010 IP
  8. iGimp

iGimp Peon

Best Answers:
    Very Nice now I just need to work on advertising

iGimp, May 20, 2010 IP
  9. alphajerry

alphajerry Peon

Best Answers:
    I think with regards to making money online, what traps many newbies is the promise of instant riches. A newbie reads the product for and IM product. The state produced by that copy/ salesletter creates the fantasy of instant, push button riches. They purchase the product, based on head-banking, not realizing that, hey, there's work needed. Lots of work. You will reap the rewards, but with focused attention and consistent effort.

The Internet marketing niche is fully loaded. It is so easy to get distracted. It's like a breeding ground for ADD. lol.
    There's so much to choose from, sometimes one doesn't know where to start.
    I think the best approach is to
    - make a note of 20 or so online money making packages/courses/ebooks.
    - Do some research on each product;
    - feel the rush, feel the excitement that the salesletter conveys;
    -don't buy any product yet; give it 1-2 weeks till the excitement and delusions of instant riches subside;
    - now, go back to review those products;
    - check for honest user reviews, and refunds; do a search on google for reviews on each of these products; especially the forums like the warrior forum;
    - if the product has no reviews, refrain from buying at the moment;
    - after choosing a product with good user reviews, make the decision to purchase it, and implement what you learn for at least 1 month;
    - use the simple-ology web cockpit, and the daily target praxis to keep focused;
    -if by the end of 30 days you don't make any money, after applying all the steps, feel free to post your honest review.

I hope this helps. (Cuz that's what i'm doing at the moment. I'm trying out this content creation course, 10k in 30 days).

alphajerry, May 20, 2010 IP
  10. jambee

jambee Peon

Best Answers:
    Ways to make money online:

writing articles or web content
    selling E-books
    blogging
    clickbank
    Google adsense

jambee, Jun 16, 2010 IP
  11. xoopii

xoopii Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello ,
    i like what mdvonline had said , because if you don t really what you are doing , you will got Zero $$

xoopii, Jun 16, 2010 IP
  12. Serious Workers

Serious Workers Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    There is no secrets the only thing you need is hard work and proper work. If you do it correctly then you are the winner and gift is money.

Serious Workers, Jun 16, 2010 IP
  13. naciketas

naciketas Peon

Best Answers:
    To make money online the best way is to know the principles of SEO and stick to them to market your products or services.

naciketas, Jun 23, 2010 IP
  14. Jlownby

Jlownby Peon

Best Answers:
    I really think the #1 problem with making money online is not taking action. Pick a method and then take action and keep doing it until it doesn't work for you or you make some money.

Jlownby, Jun 25, 2010 IP
  15. digpot

digpot Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Dear

Make millions or make a six-figure income working just a few hours every day. Make two-hundred dollars a day working from home. Make money online with a home based internet business. There are certainly no shortage of experts selling the latest and greatest, new and improved, best method to make money from home with a successful internet home business.

digpot, Jun 26, 2010 IP
  16. haveseo

haveseo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You have forgot to write SEO. SEO is one of the most important things you should consider when you want to start an online business.

haveseo, Jun 26, 2010 IP
  17. gvannorman

gvannorman Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    How can I make money online? This is question that I have asked and I am sure that most of us here have asked when we first started out. I maybe wrong but at one time before I knew what I know now I thought that making money online was going to be easy and free. This is probably the biggest misconception of all.

In order to be successful when it comes to making money online you need to know how your going to do just that. You can not just sit down at the computer and become successful. Well, at least the majority of us cant. I am sure that it has happened in the past where someone hit a gold mine with a e-book or something.

You need to run it like a business. This is because it a business. Your in business, it could be a product or a service. But, your selling something. Probably the best advice anyone can ever give.

Thank you!

gvannorman, Jun 26, 2010 IP
  18. regska

regska Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree with your post. There are a lot of ways to make money online, it shouldn't be asked. Maybe we can ask, "how can I grow my blog to make money", or "how can I generate a steady flow of traffic to my site to increase my revenue", and not just "how can I make money online".

regska, Jun 27, 2010 IP