1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Free Trial Advertising

Discussion in 'General Business' started by User123-2009, May 12, 2010.

Does anybody know of (or own) an advertising service that offers a free trial or otherwise allows me to pay by the sale only? I will accept any advertising services that meet either of those criteria. Thanks in advance.

User123-2009, May 12, 2010 IP
  2. notepage

notepage Peon

Best Answers:
    That would be advertisting that is CPA (cost per action or aquisition), many affiliate programs work that way. If you offer your product through an affiliate program you can pay based on sales.

notepage, May 15, 2010 IP
  3. User123-2009

User123-2009 Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, but then how do I find affiliates? They seem to be rather hard to come by. That is my problem.

User123-2009, May 16, 2010 IP
  4. Arctic-Ice-Cool

Arctic-Ice-Cool Peon

Best Answers:
    Start by offering a base service, if only simple image hosting or something like that, then run your affiliate marketting system, in order to earn both yourself and your members money. This way, your visitors will help your website grow.

Arctic-Ice-Cool, May 16, 2010 IP
  5. notepage

notepage Peon

Best Answers:
    If you use a 3rd party to manage your affiliate program like Commission Junction, RegNow etc... you will have your products exposed to affiliates in their network. In order to get there attention, the product will need to convert well and they will need to earn a reasonable amount of money.

notepage, May 16, 2010 IP
  6. mentos

mentos Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I don't think so.
    If you want pay by sales,you need to get a bunch of marketer help you market your product.
    Or you can hire 3rd party to setup affiliate for your product.

mentos, May 17, 2010 IP