1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

The best and easiest way to sign up for LLC

Discussion in 'General Business' started by YANG, Jun 1, 2010.

I've been looking all over to sign up for a LLC biz, but was just wondering if anyone has an LLC biz, how much it cost you, and where did you sign up?

YANG, Jun 1, 2010 IP
  2. hendrick11

hendrick11 Peon

Best Answers:
    I've always heard that the best place to get a LLC is in Nevada. Nevada doesn't charge income tax and doesn't release your LLC information.

You can do a search and get a registered agent in Nevada via several websites.

hendrick11, Jun 1, 2010 IP
  3. YANG

YANG Active Member

Best Answers:
    interesting, that's what I heard too but do you have any reference or website i can check out?

YANG, Jun 1, 2010 IP
  4. Ryan711

Ryan711 Peon

Best Answers:
    Depending on what your're doing, you might want to look at a Series LLC which essentially allows you to create unlimited sub LLC's under a Master one. Read up on it, could help protect your assets/businesses better than just a regular LLC. Also, Delaware is the best place to get an LLC IMO.

Ryan711, Jun 1, 2010 IP
  5. Adraco

Adraco Active Member

Best Answers:
    Adraco, Jun 1, 2010 IP
  6. YANG

YANG Active Member

Best Answers:
    YANG, Jun 1, 2010 IP
  7. YANG

YANG Active Member

Best Answers:
    That's what I want, an LLC that I can sub. I def will check out about Delaware.

YANG, Jun 1, 2010 IP
  8. steelhead

steelhead Peon

Best Answers:
    Do you know the difference between and LLC and a Subchapter S corporation?
    If not, ask your CPA. Delaware and Nevada can be a favorable incorporation state of you are aware of the fees. Maybe you have plenty of bucks and there are a lot of folks who will gladly act as your out of state (foreign) representative. You might not need all that stuff.

In Ohio, my home state, it costs $125 to incorporate and you can do it yourself.
    If you want to incorporate in your home State all you need to do is browse to the Secretary of State website and download the forms.

If none of that appeals or applies to you, the least you should do is ASK someone who knows beofre you spend a pile of dough registering out of state.

steelhead, Jun 1, 2010 IP
  9. walkingstick

walkingstick Peon

Best Answers:
    I'd 2nd starting w/ your sec. of state - you might even be able to call them and ask a few questions (pending how busy they are)... or swing by your local library and look for info. on small business startups and/or resources. Sometimes you can find a non-profit in your area that will answer questions and help guide you early on. Before you jump on an out-of state LLC, find out why an in state LLC doesn't meet your needs.

walkingstick, Jun 1, 2010 IP