1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Bookmarking Demon

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by mkho, Jun 2, 2010.

I am considering purchasing bookmarking demon for my new blog marketing.

Anyone has used this software before? Is it worth it?

I understand I need to use IP proxy in order to avoid my IP being banned if I use this software to make massive submission; how do I go about getting the IP proxy list? Do I have to pay for the IP server?

What is the advantage of using paid IP proxy server?

mkho, Jun 2, 2010 IP
  2. aeroz1

aeroz1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Bookmarking Demon is none other than social bookmarking software which helps build backlinks to your website.I can safely say that Bookmarking Demon is one of those rare purchases that is updated very regularly.

aeroz1, Jun 2, 2010 IP
  3. sebastian_

sebastian_ Peon

Best Answers:
    isn't this text 1 to 1 copied from some website??? ... :-O

sebastian_, Jun 2, 2010 IP
  4. sebastian_

sebastian_ Peon

Best Answers:
    I do use Bookmarking Demon for more than 1.5 years now. It started from version 4 and is now developed to version 5. There has been a big progress, new features added and so on.

If you want to use social websites for building backlinks I can only recommend bookmarking demon. But use it wisely. During my work I learned how to use it in different ways. you can use it black or white hat. Always be honest and try to produce high quality content of high value.

You can easily use free proxies. Just google for free proxy lists. I do not see any advantages of paid servers.

I do not recommend submitting to hundreds of sites at once. Make it look natural. Use the integrated spam filters and the schedule feature! Have a look at the free videos.

sebastian_, Jun 2, 2010 IP
  5. mkho

mkho Guest

Best Answers:
    I have just started a new blog.

and I have submitted links to a few social bookmarking site such as Digg but it does not seems to bring in a single hit. Do you think my expectation is too high?

What are the ways to use bookmarking demon ( whitehat )?

mkho, Jun 2, 2010 IP
  6. q7m

q7m Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Doing massive submission will get you banned anyway from the top bookmarking sites, even with or without proxy. You better do less submissions that will stay on these sites than doing massive submissions that will get removed in minutes.

q7m, Jun 3, 2010 IP
  7. Warner

Warner Active Member

Best Answers:
    The only difference of this software from its similar variants is only the original name.

Warner, Jun 3, 2010 IP
  8. mkho

mkho Guest

Best Answers:
    Do you mean that is no shortcut other than hardwork and patient, while developing quality content for your site to achive high PR?

mkho, Jun 3, 2010 IP
  9. reapr

reapr Peon

Best Answers:
    BMD works is a good find. It works and is updated every so often and you can add sites.

reapr, Jun 3, 2010 IP
  10. justjoh

justjoh Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm using SocialBot and loving it. Keep it real though. Submitting a bunch of pages all of a suden will only get you banned.

justjoh, Jun 3, 2010 IP
  11. GIF

GIF Peon

Best Answers:
    I bought BD a few weeks ago, but I am not satisfied. There are only few directories there and I was also unable to find any scuttle sites. So, I will not recommend, Better you outsource the work of bookmarking.

GIF, Jun 3, 2010 IP
  12. mkho

mkho Guest

Best Answers:
    I have just learned from the Internet Marketing Seminar I attended today that you can actually use a auto blog posting software to schedule your article posting automatically, without the need to sit in front of computer to do posting each day. Is there a software that can help you to submit backlink automatically when your articles are posted automatically?

mkho, Jun 4, 2010 IP
  13. spiny

spiny Peon

Best Answers:
    BMD is a must have tool

spiny, Jun 4, 2010 IP