1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Honore! Clean up this scammy mess you made!!!

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Kraven2, Jun 4, 2010.

1. soneat

soneat Peon

Best Answers:
    Care to share some with me?
    But seriously, people are scamming for these lousy sums? Oh man...

soneat, Jun 5, 2010 IP
  2. Dylan.K

Dylan.K Peon

Best Answers:
    Did you file a dispute with Paypal?

Dylan.K, Jun 5, 2010 IP
  3. joshvelco

joshvelco Peon

Best Answers:
    Good on you for speaking out @Kraven2 , and
    . I lol'd when I read this. Though it is not really funny, though dryly ironic.

joshvelco, Jun 5, 2010 IP
  4. Kraven2

Kraven2 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks, but this is not about me anymore. Sure Honore still owes me for the articles, but I did manage to get the articles to his client, so I have provided the service I feel I need to. I do take pride in my work. This thread is for everybody else he scammed. When I learned I was not the only one, I decided to create this thread, in hopes that

1. Honore will finally react, and have one last chance to make amends.
    2. His clients that are waiting on articles have a means to get in touch with the real writers of their stories. I mean there are victims on every side of this scammer. He never delivered the articles, and never paid the writers, but they do have the articles, so if we could cut Honore out of the equation this could at least be resolved for the end buyer.

It does not seem that is going to happen though, so I guess I will wait a few days, to ensure Honore has every chance to make good on what he mailed me, though I do not believe him, and if he doesn't, I take action, knowing that I have done everything that is humanly possible to resolve it in a somewhat civilized manner, and it is time to take off the gloves.

Kraven2, Jun 5, 2010 IP
  5. Otillier011

Otillier011 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    That option plus other actions are already in motion. I also suggest those buyers and sellers who have been defrauded in the past to take a closer look at Honore feedback as there might a chance that we are dealing with one and the same person. I have in my possession information that show that he has used other DP accounts to scam sellers and buyers before.

This particularly concerns those who have been scammed within the period of March 2009 up to present. I am willing to share this information to anyone who suspects that we are dealing with the same person.

Feel free to send me a PM so that I can share you this information.

Otillier011, Jun 5, 2010 IP
  6. Kraven2

Kraven2 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have to report, that I have just received payment from Honore, along with an apology. Fair is fair, I may have my thoughts, but with me he set things straight between him and me.

Kraven2, Jun 5, 2010 IP
  7. Otillier011

Otillier011 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Same here. I have received my payment from Honore. At the end of the day, he took the only "honorable" option.

Otillier011, Jun 5, 2010 IP
  8. FavouritesBlog

FavouritesBlog Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi DP

This guy needs to be taken down and his local authorities need to be alerted. Im keen to get this guy taken down.

Anyone who has been scammed by this guy, please PM me ANY DETAILS you have about this character. If he has visited your website at all, please please try and remember the date and time so that logs can be investigated for his IP address. Since DP will not release his IP to the public as its a breach of privacy.

I will be making contact with this scammer, he will be alerted of the legal tenders being posted against him and i will be requesting a full refund to all members otherwise legal authorities will be alerted of his location, activities, ill-payments.

FavouritesBlog, Jun 6, 2010 IP
  9. justin.helloall

justin.helloall Peon

Best Answers:
    I would suggest you guys actually call Paypal up and redirect them to related threads on dp. Paypal is harsh against scammers and a quick paypal lock should get ur money back.

justin.helloall, Jun 6, 2010 IP
  10. AndyJames

AndyJames Peon

Best Answers:
    I wonder if IP addresses are mapped to Usernames. Would help to cut out alot of duplicate(and more stuff) accounts.
    Justin, above, has a great idea, for anyone in the situation.

AndyJames, Jun 6, 2010 IP
  11. Kraven2

Kraven2 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Did any of you read past the first post? The guy set things straight. It was due to the pressure of this thread and other actions that were set in motion, no doubt, but he has set matters straight nevertheless.

Could a mod or admin please close this thread, the matter has been resolved!

Kraven2, Jun 7, 2010 IP
  12. jacquem

jacquem Guest

Best Answers:
    I bet the previous 3 replies didn't even bother to read past the first post :)

jacquem, Jun 7, 2010 IP