1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to increase Tweeter followers?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by poojaGee, Jun 16, 2010.

Do you use Tweeter and if yes, How do you increase Tweeter followers.
    Is it by regular and unique and high quality tweets or by any other method.
    I am mainly doing regular tweets to increase followers.

Please share your methods of increasing Tweeter followers.
    Thanks

poojaGee, Jun 16, 2010 IP
  2. andrew jhon

andrew jhon Peon

Best Answers:
    Regular things never attracts the attention. tweet something which is relevant to your followers.
    Another most important things is never make a direct sales pitch in your tweets, other wise ppl will unfollow you very soon.
    Use latest and interesting information, which your followers like, as your tweets.

Always reply back to your tweets , stay active in your profile, send a DM to those who are following you. Activities like this will certainly help you in maintaining and increasing a healthy list o followers.

andrew jhon, Jun 16, 2010 IP
  3. awoobfordp

awoobfordp Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    When you follow people, people will also follow you back. However, I will advise that you follow only targeted people. For example, you can search for people asking for a particular problem on twitter by typing "question/problem? -http -www" (for example" can't sleep? -http -www") at twitter search engine. It will show those looking for solution on that problem on twitter, then copy their user-name, log into your twitter account, copy their username one after the other into the find box, click find, then follow them. They also will follow you back. Then sometimes (not always) tweet about a product that solve their problem or reply to their tweet where they are asking for the solution by tweeting about a product (with your affiliate link) that solve their problem. This way, you will be following targeted people, creating relationship and at the same time making money.

Take care.
    awoobfordp

awoobfordp, Jun 16, 2010 IP
  4. nab

nab Peon

Best Answers:
    awoobfordp's suggestion looks really good. I never tried that. I think I might try that now.

People suggest cross-following (where you basically follow someone else's followers in the same niche as you, basically hijack them lol).

Now I do not know how effective this is. But I would suggest not to bulk-follow.

Poople also set up threads in forums where they ask people's twitter account, for the sole reason of following them.

Follow people slowly and as you progress, follow more people.

nab, Jun 16, 2010 IP
  5. awoobfordp

awoobfordp Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    By twitter search engine, I mean search.twitter dot com.

6. tulsatech

tulsatech Peon

Best Answers:
    I watched a webinar last night about a quick twitter cash method. Basically, you find a niche, setup a twitter profile around that niche, find a product from clickbank, tweet about problems and solutions in the niche, use automation tools, rinse and repeat. Of couse, they always make it sound easier than it really is.

search.twitter.com is a very good tool to use and of course, to filter out the marketers, be sure to use -www and -http and maybe add a ? to the search query to find people asking genuine questions.

tulsatech, Jun 16, 2010 IP
  7. tulsatech

tulsatech Peon

Best Answers:
    BTW, you can't make money ON Twitter. The way to make money FROM Twitter traffic is to get those people OFF of Twitter and ON to your Squeeze Page.

8. nab

nab Peon

Best Answers:
    Could you please explain what exactly does '-www' and '-http' do? How does it exclude the marketers? Forgive my ignorance, but I don't know much about twitter search...

nab, Jun 16, 2010 IP
  9. wiwanto

wiwanto Peon

Best Answers:
    Give A Link From Your Blog, Use Book-marking and forum board sites, Give boost to the Content Part, Your twitter BIO, Follow People and you will be followed :eek:

wiwanto, Jun 16, 2010 IP
  10. tulsatech

tulsatech Peon

Best Answers:
    When you do a search at search.twitter. com say for a particular keyword like weight loss. Chances are pretty good that you'll end up with a lot of tweets from marketers. How do you know they are from marketers? Because they always include an affiliate link. So, if you put in a minus sign - in front of www or http it will remove those tweets containing affiliate links and should show genuine tweets from people wanting to talk about weight loss (or whatever keyword you are looking for). Also, you can include a ? mark to find tweets where the person is asking a question. Once you know the question, you can then find an answer for them and include your own affiliate link and hopefully make a sale.

11. awoobfordp

awoobfordp Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I support tulsatech's statement that "The way to make money FROM Twitter traffic is to get those people OFF of Twitter and ON to your Squeeze Page." Exactly that is the way to make more money from twitter. Always find means to let your twitter-list-niches ended up in your auto-responder account. By this, you will be able to make more money.

nab! "Key-phrase? -http -www" is used to exclude those who are advertising on twitter with respect to our keyword or key-phrase but ONLY search for those who are asking NON-ADVERTISING QUESTIONS with respect to the keyword or key-phrase.

12. nab

nab Peon

Best Answers:
    @tulsatech and @awoobfordp

Thank you for clearing the -www and -http matter and thank you so much for providing such great, valuable info!

I always wondered that what is the use of promoting to marketers themselves, as we should be promoting to genuine customers. You guys have cleared up this matter.

The methods that you have mentioned look really powerful, I never knew about these methods. I hope to bring it to practice!

Thanks again!

nab, Jun 16, 2010 IP
  13. robster vaughn

robster vaughn Peon

Best Answers:
    Just connect your blog and other social media profiles to your Twitter page and I’ve found that users on Digg that display their Twitter profile follow you back quickly if you follow them. You should try it, if you have a Digg account.

robster vaughn, Jun 17, 2010 IP
  14. Devprakash

Devprakash Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    be a star to increase traffic.

Devprakash, Jun 17, 2010 IP
  15. georgescifo

georgescifo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Be regular, active, supportive and loyal to your followers. This would help you gain a good reputation and a natural increase in the number of relevant followers...

georgescifo, Jun 21, 2010 IP
  16. pixelbatch

pixelbatch Peon

Best Answers:
    exactly. search a phrase related to our website, and you will get a list of people who have mentioned it in their tweets. These are the people you most likely wish to target as potential followers. Follow them, interact, tweet something interesting and engaging, and they will probably follow you back

pixelbatch, Jun 22, 2010 IP
  17. betacom

betacom Peon

Best Answers:
    where to type this ? " can't sleep? -http -www" in google or tweeter?

betacom, Jun 25, 2010 IP
  18. nab

nab Peon

Best Answers:
    Neither of those. You type it in 'Twitter Search': http://search.twitter.com/

nab, Jun 25, 2010 IP
  19. botmakers

botmakers Peon

Best Answers:
    There a few apps to do this I'll try to find the links and edit this post

botmakers, Jun 25, 2010 IP
  20. haveseo

haveseo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I am going to tell you another way. You should follow more people, in this case its more probable they start following you too.

haveseo, Jun 26, 2010 IP