1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Joy Financial Services...Scam?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by jaykeating, Jun 27, 2010.

I have not found anything on the Internet about this company. But I have had a bad experience with them. They OKed me for a VISA card with a credit line of $19000.00 if I put up $1900. You could also send in less and your line of credit would be equal to the percentage less that you sent in. So I sent in $500 expecting to get a line of credit of $5000.

After many phone calls and emails, I have never heard from them again. They took my money and they are in Canada, so there is no running after them. Be aware of Joy Financial Services at http://www.joyfinancialservices.com and use at your own risk! I just wanted to warn the internet marketing community about this very obvious scam.

jaykeating, Jun 27, 2010 IP
  2. mentos

mentos Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the warning.
    Their website is not professional at all.
    And from their website there noway that mentioned they are regulated by any financial body.

mentos, Jun 28, 2010 IP
  3. Justin_Dupre

Justin_Dupre Peon

Best Answers:
    Yep, Thanks for the warning. It does not look like they spend much time on their site.. showing they have no credibility at all.. probably be best if we avoid these fraud.

Justin_Dupre, Jun 28, 2010 IP
  4. jessicahilts

jessicahilts Peon

Best Answers:
    Actually when you are going to invest your money anywhere then first of all do some research work......Get a complete Knowledge about the company....or everything related to your financial status.....I get good knowledge about this really That's Great i like it....Great advise and i must say tips for every one..!!

jessicahilts, Jun 28, 2010 IP
  5. WorksForWeb

WorksForWeb Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you for warning! Yes, it looks like a scammy site..

WorksForWeb, Jun 28, 2010 IP
  6. -Joe-

-Joe- Member

Best Answers:
    And you managed to fall for this how?! Just the name gives it away a bit doesn't it? That doesn't even sound like the name of a legit financial company..

Btw OP, please PM me, I'm a very rich nigerian prince, who has 19 Million USD to give you, all you have to do is to help me pay the transfer fee of 40 Thousand USD! Sound good? :rolleyes:

-Joe-, Jun 29, 2010 IP
  7. bandito1

bandito1 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the warning!

bandito1, Jul 7, 2010 IP
  8. jessicahilts

jessicahilts Peon

Best Answers:
    I want to Know that how useful the typical conservative mantra of “Let’s cut taxes” is here? Can anybody gives me the Detail about this..!!!http://www.claim4me.org/

jessicahilts, Jul 12, 2010 IP
  9. furca

furca Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Registered: MARCH 2010 and private registration. Looks like you got cheated.

furca, Jul 12, 2010 IP
  10. onlineguy22

onlineguy22 Peon

Best Answers:
    Oh my god. I recently received a visa from this company with a $10,000 limit, Ive used almost $3000 so far.. I did not have to send them any money and but its a real suspicion that I have to make payments through mail.. Please Should I be worried. has anybody else had a similar experience as jay keating with joyfinancialservices.com / joy financial services. Please let me know. Ive researched them extensively they seem to have locations in a few states including ohio and atlanta, with divisions in India, Canada, China and Germany..If there are any clients of theres reading this please share your experiences good or bad..

onlineguy22, Aug 10, 2010 IP
  11. samar123

samar123 Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the warning

samar123, Aug 10, 2010 IP