1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need some help for my wordpress Blog

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by jason145, Jul 2, 2010.

Hiii friends I hope you all are doing good, I got a problem can you guys please help me out. I dont know if it is the correct category for my thread...

I just launched my wordpress blog. I wanted to create subpages on the blog and by seeing a youtube video on how to do it I just created subpages too but the problem is that these pages appear only when I put the mouse over the parent page. If there is any way in which when I click on the parent page all the subpages then appear on that parent page. I hope I expressed myself correctly..

jason145, Jul 2, 2010 IP
  2. hmansfield

hmansfield Guest

Best Answers:
    That is usually a function of the theme. You can show all pages with the page widget. IT would be helpful to see your blog since all are not designed the same.

hmansfield, Jul 4, 2010 IP
  3. KimiGermany

KimiGermany Peon

Best Answers:
    Do you use twenty ten theme? if yes, it would be much easier because it also depends on your theme.

KimiGermany, Jul 5, 2010 IP
  4. hmansfield

hmansfield Guest

Best Answers:
    What you have described is called a "Drop Down Menu". Usually people want that. You can edit the code so that all menu items display.

hmansfield, Jul 5, 2010 IP