1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is it worth for me to write articles on other blogs through blogsynergy.com

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by profoundsearch, Jul 13, 2010.

I am an excellent writer and i don't mind writing. I have found Blogsynergy.com and this website suggest that guest writing can improve my ranking.
    Is it worth for me to write articles on other blogs through blogsynergy.com.
    Please advice.
    Thanks

profoundsearch, Jul 13, 2010 IP
  2. Justin_Dupre

Justin_Dupre Peon

Best Answers:
    What better way to show that you are an excellent writer? I think you should do it to get yourself out there and show em!

Justin_Dupre, Jul 15, 2010 IP
  3. EngineerofSuccess

EngineerofSuccess Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I would agree with writing articles and posting to other blogs "with a link back to your website or blog" on BlogSynergy, because you are building yourself up as an authority, and not just writing to build someone else up. Now, remember to include a link to your blog or website in the footer, or resource box of the article or blog post, because that is when you drive traffic from what you've written, back to you, and when you too can make money from online advertisements.

EngineerofSuccess, Jul 16, 2010 IP
  4. joesmith

joesmith Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, it's worth writing guest posts in other blogs. Helps to improve your traffic.

joesmith, Jul 17, 2010 IP
  5. Salvadore617

Salvadore617 Peon

Best Answers:
    Totally agree. But ALWAYS make sure they keep the link up and its do-follow. Always good to be on guest posting as a partnership (like 3 articles per year) so if they try to erase your links you can just end it. I have seen this done before.

Salvadore617, Jul 29, 2010 IP
  6. Alex Hall

Alex Hall Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree with the above, plus if you are seen to be a guest writer it almost gives the illusion you are an expert in the subject area, hence why you have been offered to write a guest post. So its definitely a win win

Alex Hall, Jul 29, 2010 IP
  7. social-media

social-media Member

Best Answers:
    Make sure you are allowed to place a couple of contextual links back to your site and that those links are followed links.

social-media, Jul 31, 2010 IP
  8. PankajKumar

PankajKumar Active Member

Best Answers:
    Guest Blogging is a great way to get Backlinks and reputation. Try to do it in some good blogs of your niche.

PankajKumar, Jul 31, 2010 IP