1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to make money with Blogspot?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by kalseo, Jul 18, 2010.

Hi DP friends,

Can you share any systems and ideas how to make money with blogspot? My wife is writing recipees on her blog all day long and I would like to help her to monetize it. It is very niche specific.

Please share your ideas.

Kind regards

Kal

kalseo, Jul 18, 2010 IP
  2. harry009

harry009 Active Member

Best Answers:
    try to become famous your blog .... get more visits then after some one put own sites link to your blog and you will get more money.

harry009, Jul 18, 2010 IP
  3. kalseo

kalseo Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks Harry, very helpful

kalseo, Jul 18, 2010 IP
  4. victoryreds

victoryreds Peon

Best Answers:
    yeah sell links, sponsored posts, put up ads... but before you do that you have to establish your blog first.

victoryreds, Jul 18, 2010 IP
  5. WorksForWeb

WorksForWeb Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The ReviewMe service is a great way to start earning from blogging. You can also provide text ads and brokering service.

WorksForWeb, Jul 19, 2010 IP
  6. PdrsRob

PdrsRob Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    let her keep on putting up good quality content. try and do a little keyword research using the google keyword tool and base some recipies/articles around that. if you really want to get any traffic/rankings your going to need to do some backlinking and SEO. I can help if you would like, PM me for more details.

PdrsRob, Jul 21, 2010 IP
  7. virtualwebmarket

virtualwebmarket Active Member

Best Answers:
    Depends on the traffic, types of traffic, types of recipes and information.
    We have just complete a project for Indian recipes website, PM me for more details

virtualwebmarket, Jul 21, 2010 IP
  8. alex06291

alex06291 Peon

Best Answers:
    Blogspot.com is good but it can't give you any SEO advantage it is very heart to optimize it for SEO purposes, however, you can get direct traffic from forum posting and comment posting like me.

alex06291, Jul 25, 2010 IP
  9. yongleinternational

yongleinternational Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    We also know this, but it is not so easy to do.

yongleinternational, Jul 25, 2010 IP
  10. CJ.Online

CJ.Online Peon

Best Answers:
    Honestly, buy your own domain name and start a blog with wordpress. Having a blogspot domain looks less professional :)

CJ.Online, Jul 25, 2010 IP
  11. Ishana

Ishana Peon

Best Answers:
    and even more....

That´s the point. You can´t make money with blogger! But you can monetize your blogger blog, the same way you would do it with every other website ;)
    Search for affiliate products belonging to your niche or (cooking-niche) and set them up on your blogger blog, or if you have enough traffic try adsence. Also i´ve promoted a CPA offer last week which was "What´s your favorite pizza ?", so may you could even check for some cpa offers to monetize with.... etc etc

Ishana, Jul 25, 2010 IP
  12. xXRahulXx

xXRahulXx Peon

Best Answers:
    Buying own domain is very important in carving out own identity of the blog in terms of pagerank.
    Apart from ads, affiliate is a good method to monetize.

xXRahulXx, Jul 25, 2010 IP
  13. going2oahu

going2oahu Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I agree with the suggestion to buy your own domain but I think you should stay on Blogspot. A custom domain for your Blogspot blog lends credibility to your business and is much more attractive to the search engines as well. Once you have the custom domain, add daily content and monetize it with Adsense. Make sure the word recipe shows up in each post and the ads will be very relevant to the blog. Best wishes!!

going2oahu, Jul 25, 2010 IP
  14. jjparis

jjparis Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi guys! i was not totally aware that you can earn money from just doing blogs. Ok, so here, i was reading on this thread and i was like Oh my~~~ really?? (okay, FYI, i am a small business owner, and i am a girl who did not bother much about what i do with the internet until lately~ which is now!) so, i was like, okay, im blogging and doing my journal online and sharing my stories about me and my business.. and i can EARN?!?! i am definitely following this thread and read more.. get ideas on how to do it and probably earn while doing my business too ! that is double income that we are talking about (hihiihihi)
    later then~

jjparis, Jul 25, 2010 IP
  15. CharlesJ

CharlesJ Peon

Best Answers:
    There actually are a lot of ways to maximize your internet and make extra few bucks for you. If you are into writing then earn with your hobby. There are some companies who hire technical writers or be an online transcriptionist; this needs training of course. Or if you have some stuff that you think could be salable then have your own e-bay. You'd never know how this could work for you until you try it.

CharlesJ, Jul 26, 2010 IP
  16. extreme-online-business

extreme-online-business Peon

Best Answers:
    Try clickbank.com
    ClickBank is the Internet's leading retailer of digital products. Whether you're looking to sell, promote, or shop for digital goods, ClickBank is for you

extreme-online-business, Jul 27, 2010 IP
  17. earnincome

earnincome Peon

Best Answers:
    Perhaps, you can earn money from your blog by adsense, affiliate receipes, advertising options to visitors, etc. I recommend adsense as the best one to earn money easily.

earnincome, Jul 27, 2010 IP
  18. zurpit.com

zurpit.com Peon

Best Answers:
    you can earn money on your blog from adsense or you can set up banners and have people pay you monthly to put their site on it.

zurpit.com, Jul 27, 2010 IP
  19. lucy589

lucy589 Peon

Best Answers:
    perhaps,you must get famous your blog,signup in affiliate program,Use SERP,blog walking :D

good luck

lucy589, Jul 27, 2010 IP
  20. Hermawan.Solihin

Hermawan.Solihin Peon

Best Answers:
    If you would like to monetize it with adsense then you have to own a domain and hosting, since adsense only accept prime domain name not a subdomain or a directory...then you can start SEO for the website, get ranking for your page...and then you can sell link, blogroll, etc in your blog

Hermawan.Solihin, Jul 27, 2010 IP