1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Would you buy this from the clickbank marketplace?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by jdock1, Jul 21, 2010.

I see all these products on clickbank that seem to be selling good, such as form generators or some other type of html generator.

It seems many webmasters dont know how to code for shit, many of those sales pages or "squeeze" pages or whatever you call them, for people selling ebooks. Im sure theyd like to put up some type of form on their site with validation. Like people using aweber or other forms, I noticed that these forms dont have client sided validation. When you press submit with nothing entered in aweber, it takes the user to their website to display an error. With client side validation they wont need to see that theyre using aweber or whatever.

I was thinking of creating a form generator with validation, or just a simple validation script and create easy instructions on how to set up the form validation.

It would be client side validation using ajax. Ill make it with confirm text fields etc.

Do you think this would sell?

jdock1, Jul 21, 2010 IP
  2. VedoMedia

VedoMedia Peon

Best Answers:
    I honestly havent seen a lot of this around, also, with aweber no one needs to know you use them... I user aweber and everything is customizable.. the only way they can see what your using is if they unsubscribe or try to subscribe twice...

VedoMedia, Jul 21, 2010 IP
  3. jdock1

jdock1 Peon

Best Answers:
    Right, thats why I thought I would make something like that.. idk, im just bored and want to code something. Back when I was trying to sell shit online I didnt know how to code I would use those sales page generators, Id like to have something to create forms or something to validate the forms

jdock1, Jul 21, 2010 IP
  4. Stockport3

Stockport3 Peon

Best Answers:
    Does it take a long time to create it? You'll never know if you don't try. Clickbank does require $50. up front if you want to sell something in the marketplace.

Stockport3, Jul 22, 2010 IP
  5. webbmaster

webbmaster Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    interesting... a better form generator... honestly.. I do not think this is a big problem tho.. those sqz forms are normally very light.. you enter name and email and click send... they are not complex form... so not sure if you are after a non-problem...

webbmaster, Jul 22, 2010 IP
  6. jdock1

jdock1 Peon

Best Answers:
    It doesnt have to be just that. I will make it for any textfield/textarea/checkbox/select/radio button there can be. I got my own custom js code that is very easy to implement just by adding <span> to any field you want validated. It will generate a php file as well

jdock1, Jul 22, 2010 IP