1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

which method has the best revenue ?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by mt33, Jul 22, 2010.

hello everybody

most of people are making money through affiliate marketing with high income but i was wondering they use what kind of method ?!!

which methods has the best revenue ? ( landing page , direct link and ... )

thanks

mt33, Jul 22, 2010 IP
  2. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    For me, landing pages have made the most cash.

BUT, and this is a very big BUT.

They are not as consistent and constant as a content rich regularly updated site.

So, the trade off has been getting larger payouts with an inconsistent and relatively off and on again level of success vs. just concentrating on a site that has a largely growing and ever changing slew of content and or products, etc.

Hope this helps.

Mia, Jul 22, 2010 IP
  3. newera

newera Peon

Best Answers:
    definitely landing pages because the direct link is a 50-50 approach , its not that affective

newera, Jul 22, 2010 IP
  4. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    The key with Landing Pages is to realize that their take is SHORT LIVED... They can come back however. Just remember to re-promote and update them about every 6 months or so, or at least 2-3 months after they tank. They can and will come back.

BUT, if you have not kept your affiliate links up to date and they come back? You are gonna lose out.

So be sure and keep track of them and have a regular schedule of rotation, updating and re-promoting.

Also, when making landing pages, its best to have A LOT of them. Center them around niche's, popular items related to current events.

For instance now? Cash Advances, Pay Day Loans, Pawn, Trade, Share, Sell, Banks, Loans, Loan Modifications... etc.!!!

The way I see it, if it takes me about 8 hours of my time to research, build and promote a landing page and just let it sit and it earns $100, it's worth it. It's paid for. From there, its only gonna continue to make money with little to NO effort.

I think of landing pages like planting corn. I just start a new crop every few months. Assuming I keep up with the harvest, and rotate the crops, keep planting more and periodically take care of or water the older ones, the crops will continue to produce a harvest.

Mia, Jul 23, 2010 IP
  5. mt33

mt33 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    landing pages have most revenue but i wanna to use affiliates tools product as landing page , how about is it ?

i'm not going to make a wordpress because i don't like to add content everyday but landing page has a advantage that it doesn't need to up to date !

landing page only needs to promote it by adwords or aweber that can get good result , isn't it ?

mt33, Jul 24, 2010 IP
  6. marshalprince

marshalprince Peon

Best Answers:
    most of the people use Landing page, but this can only give short time money but with less effort. While the good content site is always preferable as this kind of site remains in site for the long time and can give a good revenue in the end.

marshalprince, Jul 24, 2010 IP
  7. mt33

mt33 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    it means it's impossible can make money or make more sales with landing page ?

mt33, Jul 25, 2010 IP
  8. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    I never spend money on Awords to promote landing pages. Seems like a total waste of resources. Just build it, list it with some search engines and let time to do the rest. The only other places I suggest promoting is in some quality paid directories that are well indexed. Outside of that, I just set it and forget it.

Mia, Jul 26, 2010 IP
  9. RashmiP

RashmiP Peon

Best Answers:
    Definitely landing page will fetch you more money.

RashmiP, Jul 26, 2010 IP
  10. mt33

mt33 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    then if i wanna to get traffic on landing pages for making more sales except promoting in search engine i don't think be effective ?!!

mt33, Jul 26, 2010 IP
  11. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    1. What are you using to translate?
    2. ?

Some of the most effective advertising and promoting I've done required simply listing my URL using the Add URL link to most popular search engines. Easy, fast, and very effective. Best of all, all it costs is time.

Mia, Jul 26, 2010 IP
  12. tuksdrr

tuksdrr Active Member

Best Answers:
    i'd like to present a slightly different take on it.

Affiliate marketing has it's place, and I myself make about 10% of my total income with it. BUT - with affiliate marketing, you're always giving the vendor your clients. Again, and again. At best, the vendor makes sales and only pays you when they do. At worse, they get a lot of leads and pay you nothing for it.

Truth is, if you really want to earn more money (10k+ per month) you will need your own portfolio of products and services. You can do this by improving your education within topics like internet marketing and site design. Start doing things that you know have demand, and you would be taking control of your own earnings. And using affiliate programs just to add to your income rather than be the sole way you earn money.

Just a few ways of doing this:

- Create your own unique video products, and offer them with PLR/Resell rights.
    - Setup a membership site.
    - Set-up sites, and learn to flip them for profits (get a traffic stream to them, then sell them)

When you create your own products and services, you keep the leads that you have worked so hard to create rather than just giving them away! Many vendors and gurus would prefer you didn't, but that's really how you make more revenues.

tuksdrr, Jul 26, 2010 IP
  13. Hermawan.Solihin

Hermawan.Solihin Peon

Best Answers:
    I prefer building content website and drive traffic to it where it has my affiliate link.

Hermawan.Solihin, Jul 27, 2010 IP
  14. Valkyrie™

Valkyrie™ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Obviously it has to be the landing pages, they will generate you nice revenue

Valkyrie™, Jul 27, 2010 IP
  15. mt33

mt33 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    landing pages is effective on page rank and place them in search engines ?!

mt33, Jul 27, 2010 IP
  16. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    Say what? Are you asking a question or making a statement???!!! e.g. the Question Mark and the Exclamation Point.

Mia, Jul 27, 2010 IP
  17. gees7

gees7 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I guess most of the affiliate sites are just fake and they don't give you money in-spite of the fact that you might have worked on it.

gees7, Jul 27, 2010 IP
  18. mt33

mt33 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    my question is : do landing pages affect on page rank ?

mt33, Jul 27, 2010 IP
  19. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    That's kinda vague. If you are asking if landing pages can help with PR, the answer is likely no. Do they have any affect on it? None that I see. I'm not sure how. Its kinda hard to rank a single page. The ones you see with PR had it before, or its fake.

Anyway, the last thing anyone is concerned with when it comes to a landing page is PR.

Mia, Jul 28, 2010 IP