1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Paying article service

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Topgear, Aug 6, 2010.

What website still pays you for writing content? as Associated content only accept US members and anyone outside of US has to apply which ive been denied. So im wondering what other services are there?

Topgear, Aug 6, 2010 IP
  2. EmpowerMedia

EmpowerMedia Peon

Best Answers:
    Many contributor sites are now leaning towards US writers. Since many payments are made through Paypal, I really do not understand this trend, but I am sure that it has to do with legal issues and fraud protection. I think Suite101 and HubPages will allow writers from outside of the US. Also, Wikinut is a new article writing site. They are based out of the UK. I would check them out as well. Of course, you can still bid on jobs at Freelancer, Elance, Guru, and Odesk no matter where you are.

EmpowerMedia, Aug 7, 2010 IP
  3. MoneyWrite

MoneyWrite Member

Best Answers:
    Suite 101 and Wikinut are royalty sharing and don't pay up front, I think hubpages is the same. I think the idea is to make sure that they get native English speakers and a US Social Security Number is a good way to do this.

MoneyWrite, Aug 7, 2010 IP
  4. EmpowerMedia

EmpowerMedia Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah, Triond, Helium, and Bukisa will also accept non-US writers but they are also royalty only payments. The only exception to this would be the marketplace articles and contests on Helium. Triond is an Israeli company, and I have heard that pay is very low. Mahalo was paying non-US writers, but that all stopped this past month. Sadly, I can't think of any writing sites that will pay non-US writers upfront payments for content. I think InfoBarrel and Xomba will allow non-Us writers, but they don't pay. The money that you make is through your own Google AdSense account. I could be wrong on that, though.

EmpowerMedia, Aug 7, 2010 IP