1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I need a wing to be under.

Discussion in 'General Business' started by journeyoftheanimals, Aug 26, 2010.

Well in 2 - 4 months my fiance and I should be coming into some money and I am thinking about pursuing my dream of an online pet supply company. However I am having a slightly hard time finding the proper dropshippers. Is there a good place to find real dropshippers? I know that if they do not ask for your tax ID number then they are more then likely now true wholesalers.

I also would love someone that has an online business to take me under their wing and give me advice. I am not looking to pay anyone for this service but we could talk about maybe some free advertising on my site or something.

I have 2-4 months to gather my information and be ready to roll, so I am trying to find all the information I can. I have done tons of research on this before but now I will actually have the money to get it done.

journeyoftheanimals, Aug 26, 2010 IP
  2. browntwn

browntwn Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    I'd start with a real wholesaler/distributor and ask if them if any of their customers drop ship.

Here is one I found that looks like they might be 'near' you. Ask them. :)

browntwn, Aug 26, 2010 IP
  3. journeyoftheanimals

journeyoftheanimals Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

Your missing a link. But thank you for the information. I want to keep the number of dropshippers to a minimum because I do not want the people getting 6 different items from 6 different companies in 6 different boxes. So I figure I want 3 dropshippers by the max. Is that a good number?

I really need someone to take me under their wing. I know this is asking a lot. But I figure someone out there might be willing.

journeyoftheanimals, Aug 26, 2010 IP
  4. mentos

mentos Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Nobody will guide you for free.

Instead you must self study and do your home work.

You can go to alibaba to find the dropshipper.

mentos, Aug 29, 2010 IP
  5. journeyoftheanimals

journeyoftheanimals Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well it was worth a shot. Thanks for the tip on where to find drop shippers.

journeyoftheanimals, Aug 29, 2010 IP
  6. BusinessGod

BusinessGod Peon

Best Answers:
    I offer a free guide that'll help you out...that includes free email support so check it out.

Otherwise you're best bet is forums and asking questions

BusinessGod, Aug 29, 2010 IP