1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Best internet bussiness to start with $100

Discussion in 'General Business' started by smartsem, Sep 6, 2010.

What is the best internet business to start with $100. I am planning to invest 100 bucks to start a internet business.

Can some one suggest me good way to spend it. I prefer to throw some one 100 bucks to do all set up for the business rather than doing it with my self and struggling with the competition.

smartsem, Sep 6, 2010 IP
  2. xthoms

xthoms Member

Best Answers:
    So you want to know what you can do with $100 when you claim to be able to make $300/day in your signature. I'm wondering how reliable that signature is...

xthoms, Sep 6, 2010 IP
  3. Mike Inkster

Mike Inkster Member

Best Answers:
    Hmmm Let see You do not have an internet business now, then you tell us in your sig file something different. You offer to pay $100 to some one to set it up for you to.

Mike Inkster, Sep 6, 2010 IP
  4. smartsem

smartsem Guest

Best Answers:
    The method i am working with is definitely earning a good amount as i claiming in my signature. But it's not for a long term business. If you go through that signature then you will understand it. The method will be saturated after a period of time.

So i want to invest in a long term business.Such as e commerce site or a domain broking etc .

So that when i en-cash my investment later after a year of after 6 months i will get some profit.

smartsem, Sep 6, 2010 IP
  5. AstarothSolutions

AstarothSolutions Peon

Best Answers:
    Whilst a method may not be a long term sustainable thing it should still give you more than $100 if your earning $2100+ a week

AstarothSolutions, Sep 6, 2010 IP
  6. ezimedia

ezimedia Peon

Best Answers:
    lol so funny did not see his sig

ezimedia, Sep 7, 2010 IP
  7. gotlivechat

gotlivechat Member

Best Answers:
    You could start most any online business with 100 bucks; it just means you're going to be doing all of the 'leg-work' -- setting up the webhosting, programming the site, customer service, advertiser, etc. Can't outsource much with that amount so that's why I say you'll need to do all of the previously-mentioned jobs. Do you already have those skills?

gotlivechat, Sep 8, 2010 IP
  8. wounded1987

wounded1987 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    you should allocate some more cash before spending what you already have, it might be not enough for you and you will be stuck with no cash and a frozen website with no real promotion going on. if you can't do some of the stuff yourself, you might need bigger budget.

you should treat it like a real business, and prepare a full business plan, when you will do that you will realize if everything should work properly or not, it's possible that while you will be prepearing your business plan and doing some research you will find out that this type of business is not worth getting into - and you will save expenses eventually.

when you have a 15-30 pages of a business plan, where you will be describing all of the stuff and how everything is going to work, then you can start spending some money, but then again, with $100 and a serious business plan I don't think you will reach far, however if you have some skills like seo or others it might be worthy.

wounded1987, Sep 8, 2010 IP
  9. JoesMillion

JoesMillion Peon

Best Answers:
    $100 is too low.

JoesMillion, Sep 8, 2010 IP
  10. Avelina

Avelina Peon

Best Answers:
    As I am concerned, you may start a blog within this budget. If you are a good writer, then you will be successful.

Thanks,
    Avelina

Avelina, Sep 8, 2010 IP
  11. The Simpleton

The Simpleton Active Member

Best Answers:
    $100 is a funny amount - not too low yet not too high. One of the quickest ideas I can get is to start a reseller business. I think Hostgator's reseller accounts start from around $25 per month. If you've got what it takes to start and keep a reseller business running, it's a very lucrative market indeed. But you mentioned that you do not want to take up most of the work and struggle with the competition. In that case this isn't a good idea. However, if you're willing to put in the time and effort, you can chart a successful course through reselling.

The Simpleton, Sep 9, 2010 IP
  12. smartsem

smartsem Guest

Best Answers:
    If $100 is not enough then what is the minimum amount amount that i required to start this type of business. Can some one suggest me a minimum budget so that I will try to increase my budget and plan accordingly.

As everyone knows that I will not do anything i will totally outsource this business to some one to do all set up.

smartsem, Sep 9, 2010 IP
  13. janemcgrath

janemcgrath Peon

Best Answers:
    Is difficult to start any internet business in $ 100, or it not realistic, best you can do is to setup a blogspot free blog and start blogging. Pick some unique area and start writing, there is no harm in trying couple of ideas, or search some online data entry job.

janemcgrath, Sep 9, 2010 IP
  14. The Simpleton

The Simpleton Active Member

Best Answers:
    Have you tried CPA? In this case you could hire someone to bring traffic to your site (in a legit way of course) and then pay them accordingly. I know some people who pay others for getting traffic from twitter searches. They pay around $0.3 per legit tweet. Just like this, use your imagination and you could earn well enough soon.

The Simpleton, Sep 9, 2010 IP
  15. hostsaker

hostsaker Active Member

Best Answers:
    based with my experience, i invest nothing and earn alot :) and continues until at present.

hope you guys do the same with me.

hostsaker, Sep 9, 2010 IP
  16. dennisb

dennisb Member

Best Answers:
    With 100 bucks I would suggest to invest in yourself by learning to build websites with Drupal or Wordpress from the money what is left you can buy hosting ;)

dennisb, Sep 9, 2010 IP
  17. suntzu.new

suntzu.new Peon

Best Answers:
    I think if u got an idea even 0 $ is enough for starting.. and i think 100 $..it's fair amount to start with...u can text me..if intersted..

suntzu.new, Sep 11, 2010 IP
  18. wounded1987

wounded1987 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you invest $1-$2k its good to start something nice.... but then again, you can invest money into wrong stuff due to lake of expirence. Companies who want to expand hire professional marketers and seo companies to expand their online presence. And they know where to invest their budget. if you will play with your budget you will loose it.... but if you spend it wisely you can succeed even with a low budget. think about it!

many people that are new to online marketing and internet stuff, if they are rich they will spend money like crazy and invest into areas that wont be even worth it! if you are smart enough you will know how to manage a small budget, and money management is a one serious topic by itself, how you will manage you money properly? prepare a income-expense report for every month, and track your money.

If you need further tips just PM me and i will try to help you from personal exprenice.

wounded1987, Sep 11, 2010 IP
  19. bluecode

bluecode Peon

Best Answers:
    start blogging.

bluecode, Sep 12, 2010 IP
  20. Avelina

Avelina Peon

Best Answers:
    With due respect, if you have some products to sale, then make a website of this budget and display pics of your products on that site. Hopefully people will buy your products and your $100 can multiply.

Thanks

Avelina, Sep 14, 2010 IP