1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

im new to moneybookers

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Guru, Sep 30, 2006.

how do u send money from the account to your bank account?

Guru, Sep 30, 2006 IP
  2. deccanbazaar.biz

deccanbazaar.biz Banned

Best Answers:
    Me too interested to know how i can send and receive money through moneybookers do i need cc i mean verified to receive money ?

deccanbazaar.biz, Sep 30, 2006 IP
  3. S.Phoenix

S.Phoenix Peon

Best Answers:
    I think the verification to withdrawal the money to bank account is by sending documents, not (only) cc.

To send to the bank account click on withdrawal button.

I'm having an issue with moneybookers.

They blocked some money that i had on there, and i think i will have to send my documents by MAIL to them.

I will try to send by e-mail (scanning/photographing it), to be faster and cheaper.

See ya

S.Phoenix, Sep 30, 2006 IP
  4. deccanbazaar.biz

deccanbazaar.biz Banned

Best Answers:
    hmm.. it seems paypal is a way better than moneybookers they don need any documents they jusy verify us by the cc .

deccanbazaar.biz, Oct 1, 2006 IP
  5. webbie

webbie Guest

Best Answers:
    i have verified moneybookers account
    it`s all about limits and verification
    before you can withdraw funds to bank account you need to make deposit from your bank account
    keep in mind bank withdrawal is expensive, they pass cost of bank wire to receiving bank plus moneybookers withdrawal fee, it cost me over $40
    check withdrawal is better option
    or you may try to exchange moneybookers for paypal on e-currency forums

webbie, Oct 1, 2006 IP
  6. p777

p777 Peon

Best Answers:
    Not true - I was able to withdraw funds not making a deposit a single time.

You might assume here that they require your bank account verification - it's true. They will verify your bank account by depositing there a small sum (few cents) and asking you to enter at your profile the number they provided in the Comment field. Mine went smoothly.

NOT TRUE! Moneybookers offer VERY cheap bank withdrawal option for people hailing from countries where Moneybookers happen to have a presence - check out the list, they call it "Supported local payment methods in over 30 countries" - http://moneybookers.com/app/help.pl?s=fees

Myself, I've been withdrowing funds via "local payment method" and can assure you that the costs cited are true. More to this, these also apply to uploading funds to your Moneybookers account.

p777, Oct 1, 2006 IP
  7. p777

p777 Peon

Best Answers:
    Ah forgot to tell that it all depends on what country are you from - apparently, webbie just happen to be from a wrong country :) Never mind pal - myself, I'm considered to be (by Paypal) from a VERY wrong country :)

p777, Oct 1, 2006 IP
  8. webbie

webbie Guest

Best Answers:
    i am from USA, moneybookers in UK, that`s why i have paid over $40, that also included currency conversion, despite the fact that my account is in USD moneybookers sent wire transfer in GBP which my bank had to convert to USD adding 5-7% conversion fee, it`s not free as stated on their web site because they pass wire transfer fee to receiving bank, someone has to pay wire transfer fee

here is some text from moneybookers web site about limits/verification:

Your credit/debit card deposit limit: Remaining:
    USD 0.00 / in any 60 day period USD 0.00

To be allowed credit/debit card deposits, you need to first add and verify a valid credit/debit card.

Your outgoing transaction limit: Remaining:
    USD 1266.00 / in any 90 day period USD 1069.00

Your outgoing transaction limit is the maximum amount of money you can send and withdraw through Moneybookers. You can increase your transaction limits via the following options:

Option 1: Identity verification by credit/debit card upload!

Duration: instantly
    Outgoing transaction limit/in any 90 day period increase: 3000 EUR
    Make an instant credit/debit card deposit of a random amount between EUR 1.01 and EUR 2.99 to instantly increase your limit. For security reasons we will, however, not add this amount to your account balance until you have verified your payment card for future deposits to your Moneybookers account by checking your card statement for the exact transaction amount and entering it into the 'verify credit/debit card' section of your Moneybookers profile.

AND/OR

Option 2: Identity verification by verifying your bank account!

Duration: 2-3 days
    Outgoing transaction limit/in any 90 day period increase: 5000 EUR
    Simply upload funds to your Moneybookers account from a bank account held in your name and we will credit this amount to your user balance and increase your transaction limits. You can transfer any amount of your choice (Recommended minimum: EUR 5).

AND/OR

Option 3: Identity verification by address verification!

Duration: 2-5 days
    Outgoing transaction limit/in any 90 day period increase: 5000 EUR
    A verification letter will be sent to the address registered on your account. This letter will contain a verification code which you will have to enter back at our site. Note: Your customer ID is NOT your verification code.

webbie, Oct 1, 2006 IP
  9. almir

almir Peon

Best Answers:
    Best way is to withdraw money to your credit card.
    I have done this plenty of times, and its only 1.80 euros / per transaction

almir, Oct 8, 2006 IP
  10. TanMonkey

TanMonkey Guest

Best Answers:
    I like paypal better too.

TanMonkey, Oct 9, 2006 IP
  11. Kronenkorken

Kronenkorken Guest

Best Answers:
    Hello!
    40 $ is a lot of money.
    I pay 1.80 Euro only for transfer to my bank account.
    When you need the funds i can help with bank transfer.
    I pay only 1.50 Euro for any bank transfer in every country!!!
    here in Germany is this very cheap and the bank systems are very good.
    All payments in EU countries i don´t pay transfer fee.

Kronenkorken, Jun 24, 2007 IP
  12. Gordman

Gordman Peon

Best Answers:
    I think it's most important to check all the security measures for money transfers, of course this takes longer but I think the safety is a very important factor here. You should also check for no fee balance transfers options in this case.

Gordman, Jul 11, 2008 IP
  13. devika.primic

devika.primic Peon

Best Answers:
    I have a moneybookers account and am confused about my withdrawals and uploading funds I verified my debit visa card and was able to make my first withdrawal on my card, but second time round I am not sure what is going on when I try to withdraw an amount they ask for bank details where as the first they didin't ask me, what is uploading funds, does it me I am transferring my money from my card to Mbookers
    Please help

devika.primic, Jul 21, 2012 IP