1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Pictures of DP members

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Blogmaster, May 26, 2007.

1. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    Menj, I've never proclaimed my directory was devoid of adult sites. You on the other hand protest that you are holier than though. You my friend are a hypocrite.

And if you think PR has anything to do with the success or value of a web site or web directory, you should look for a new line of work. We've run one of the most successful, well indexed, high traffic and profitable directories on the web. We do it for a low/fair price and make no false promises. There's a reason people continue to list, and existing customers continue to list. Including you Menj!!!

I'm not sure why you feel the need to knock the directory. Its a hobby for me.

You on the other hand follow a do as I say, not as I do attitude when it comes to your own convictions and work ethic.

Mia, Oct 1, 2010 IP
  2. Korrupt

Korrupt Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Guys, Try to keep the flaming down or someone'll get an infraction >.>

Korrupt, Oct 1, 2010 IP
  3. Ibn Juferi

Ibn Juferi Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Oh, don't worry about it. Some people need a really hard knock to their heads before the dictum "thou shalt not throw stones from glass houses" is understood and they realise that nobody is interested in their bloomingly worthless piece of online real estate.

Going back to the topic....photos of my former classmates and I at SMKSP (Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Seri Perhentian), Pontian Johor at my former teacher's house in Benut recently.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2010
    Ibn Juferi, Oct 1, 2010 IP
  4. alexispetrov

alexispetrov Peon

Best Answers:
    It's "He who lives in a glass house shouldn't throw stones" - lol XD

On topic - what is the guy in the third picture holding? It looks like a purse but I'd have to imagine it was a camera bag or the like.

alexispetrov, Oct 1, 2010 IP
  5. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    More commonly referred to as a "Man Purse" here in the us (See Also - One Man Wolf Pack). In many parts of Europe, its quite common for men to carry a murse (man-bag). Hell, even Chewbacca carried one. Its something that's never taken off in America. Instead we men are forced to wear goofy things like fanny packs, or back packs. During my time abroad I found the man purse quite useful. Especially for carrying art supplies, snacks and cash.

Over here, you'd get your ass kicked carrying one. ;)

Mia, Oct 1, 2010 IP
  6. alexispetrov

alexispetrov Peon

Best Answers:
    Here when you're out together a gentleman will carry his lady's purse, but never wear it - lol.

Perhaps you should look into acquiring a messenger bag? They're not at all uncool, but they're not so "hip" that it's unfashionable for a regular guy to use one.

Here people use them or backpacks typically; I never got the appeal of a purse really, I own some, I use them when I'm flying as it's easy for carry on - but the rest of the time they're so inconvenient - I always worry I'll put it down somewhere and lose it. Also - they seem to attract muggers; I had some Leb guy try to mug me a couple years back when I was leaving the pub and the strap broke right away. I had to chase the prick through traffic to get it back >.<'

I'll stick with what fits in my pockets ^-^;

alexispetrov, Oct 1, 2010 IP
  7. Korrupt

Best Answers:
    Haha, I got a red rep with "here's your infraction biatch!" message within 10 minutes of posting it. xD Some people really are hormonal mommies(No offense intended to pregnant women).

Anyway, man purses look kindda gay. Backpacks are cool though. Or the "jhola bags" you find in India. One strap goes over your shoulder and it hangs on your other side below your arm, they're comfy and easily accessible.

Korrupt, Oct 2, 2010 IP
  8. alexispetrov

alexispetrov Peon

Best Answers:
    The "jhola" bags you are talking about are what we call "messenger bags" here :)

As to the rep - just ignore it. Menj/"awins" is a horrible person, pregnant or not - I got one a time back saying something like "f*** you atheist scum".

Luckily enough people give rep to make up for the clowns.

alexispetrov, Oct 2, 2010 IP
  9. trishlaraa

trishlaraa Peon

Best Answers:
    sharing the images is nice activity

trishlaraa, Oct 2, 2010 IP
  10. Digital_shubhi

Digital_shubhi Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    For your kind information- Negative 10 points can be given by members having more reps like 10 blobs.
    Not with members having 2 or 3 blobs. When they give negative only 4 or 6 points will be deducted.

Digital_shubhi, Oct 2, 2010 IP
  11. Ibn Juferi

Ibn Juferi Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Don't be ridiculous, I had nothing to do with it. For your evil statement, I am going to give you a -rep for this. And it won't be anonymous either.

Ibn Juferi, Oct 2, 2010 IP
  12. alexispetrov

alexispetrov Peon

Best Answers:
    I only learned that like a month ago - is it in the rules/FAQ somewhere? I can't recall reading it.

Menj, red rep me all you like - you know I think you're very nasty and rude and that some of the things you say are oddly disgusting; like your sig that had to be removed.

I'm not going to rep you back, trading reds is a waste of my time.

alexispetrov, Oct 2, 2010 IP
  13. Digital_shubhi

Digital_shubhi Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    No, its not anywhere... Its just experience!

By the way its the common mentality of people to think that the one they don't like is doing all wrong things to them. But thats not correct all the time.

Like anyone can give you negative rep with any name or without name and you will think that the one you hate has given you! :p

Digital_shubhi, Oct 2, 2010 IP
  14. Vebtools

Vebtools Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thats me, with out washing my face :D

[​IMG]

Vebtools, Oct 2, 2010 IP
  15. massjo

massjo Active Member

Best Answers:
    lol, funny one.

massjo, Oct 2, 2010 IP
  16. Vebtools

Best Answers:
    my picture :O

Vebtools, Oct 2, 2010 IP
  17. Korrupt

Best Answers:
    Messenger bags? Sounds like it has something to do with the medival times. Where're you from btw? And nah it doesn't sound like him, probably sounds like a wannabe cool guy - "biatch", and it was just -1 point.
    And it was grey, but thanks :)

Oh yeah, you didn't. you wouldn't use the word "biatch", it'll probably be too evil for you. Oh and btw, I'm an atheist too.

I haven't got any latest one of mine, will post one next sunday probably, if I don't get a massive hangover :p

EDIT:
    I see nothing! >:|

Korrupt, Oct 2, 2010 IP
  18. Slumber

Slumber Peon

Best Answers:
    i want to post my pic but i afraid my inbox will full with message from girls because i am so handsome.. lol

Slumber, Oct 2, 2010 IP
  19. vitalbusiness

vitalbusiness Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree, don't do it. I posted mine and I became a problem to DP forum, since all the girls followed my posts like crazy and so the DP staff had to lock every thread I posted in. It was embarrassing.

vitalbusiness, Oct 2, 2010 IP
  20. Vebtools

Best Answers:
    Vebtools, Oct 2, 2010 IP