1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Business Opportunity: Aspiring sales professionals

Discussion in 'General Business' started by @WebPro, Oct 16, 2010.

I need someone to get client leads for website development. You would forward clients to me and I'll sign them up with details. I can provide details of the services available. You may use best of your sales skills and methods such as cold-call, e-mail, in-person visits to the stores/businesses; it's up to you. Just bring them in.

I'm considering following option but open to suggestions:
    Commission-based: I am offering 20% - 30% commission on final sales amount per your client. You can work on your own schedule, as many hours as you want, with no pressure. Experience no bar. Location no bar. Person who is smart, talented and hardworking is expected to send PM.

Thank you.

@WebPro, Oct 16, 2010 IP
  2. JoesMillion

JoesMillion Peon

Best Answers:
    I would say no, and here is why.

First, any good salesman should create their own site and sell for a variety of customers. It's the salesman's job to pair up the client with the best service provider, not to mention the only way to maximize profits and avoid "lame duck" providers.

Second, the salesman should be paid first and act as an escrow until the job is done. The salesman is using his own name and reputation when they sell. The salesman should also be paid first and make sure they get paid first.

FInally, the commission is way too low. Selling any business service is hard work and no one should take less than 60%. Since the sales job isn't in house, you should expect the salesman to he paid more than the standard 40%.

JoesMillion, Oct 16, 2010 IP
  3. projlead

projlead Peon

Best Answers:
    I do not totally agree with user JoesMillion. Sales man should be partly paid immediately after signup and balance on completion. I think @Webpro user asking for ongoing business not a one-time sales. 40% commission with ongoing sales is wise business. None of the sides should be greedy. It may jeopardise their business.

projlead, Oct 16, 2010 IP
  4. zhouleiaill

zhouleiaill Peon

Best Answers:
    Just for a link!!!

zhouleiaill, Oct 16, 2010 IP
  5. JoesMillion

JoesMillion Peon

Best Answers:
    Thing is, it's completed when the salesman makes the sale. The problem with most companies is that they can take months to pay the salesman. Just recently, 5 companies went out of business owing just under a million dollars to their independent sales staff. The companies got their money to pay their bills, but the salesmen didn't get any.

The way I see it, if a salesman is really good and makes the company money, the salesman should dictate the terms.

JoesMillion, Oct 16, 2010 IP
  6. FHTMbernie

FHTMbernie Peon

Best Answers:
    I need sales person for my MLM business -

Once enrolled im willing to share half of my bonus with my rep. If hes good and im making money off his efforts I will reward him with a 60% because i kind of think like joesmillion.

My other side job is being a server in a restaurant and we have bussers who take care of our tables. I offer extra incentives ($) for the ones who give quality service when im busy making alcohol drinks or when im overstacked wit tables.

if at the end of the shift they earned 20 $ ill give them an extra 5-7 $ for helping me out. That will motivate them more next time and you will secure those nice tips from customers if you sacrifice some of your own.

I am willing to do this if it helps launch my business. I have 500$ play money willing to invest in any salesperson who is good.
    Of course I need 100% enrollments and there is requirements in order for me to qualify for my bonus.

I will pay my sales rep once the required enrollments are in and based on his performance. If for example my rep gets me 80 enrollments in a week - ill share 75% because he did most of the work. I just sat on my flat bottom and did nothing.

Im looking for reps out there who might be interested.

PM me for more info

FHTMbernie, Nov 11, 2010 IP