1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Key to building a successful downline in any MLM

Discussion in 'General Business' started by f5mtadas, Oct 19, 2010.

Although there are literally thousands of MLMs out there... the one real key to building a successful downline in any of them is to be involved in an organization that provides a product or service that "YOU" believe in. It is also important to find an MLM that allows you to focus more on the products and services that their organization provides more than the downline requirement of promoting the "OPPORTUNITY". One of the things I have learned through the years is that most of the MLMs I have dealt with that focused on the job opportunity more than the product were closer to being a scam than an MLM.

Think about this... If an MLM provides a product or service at a value or price that captivates you and makes you want to buy it... then how easy will it be to promote the products & services to others (which is what the company is supposed to do). If your customer sees the value as you did... then he or she will be more likely to want to promote the products or services themselves making your downline more profitable. If an MLM wants to focus more on the "opportunity" then the products and you manage to create a downline of say 200 people you will be less likely to make anything at all because the people in your downline will not be focused on the product or service value.

The truth is I can make more money from a downline of 20 people from an MLM that provides an inexpensive and valuable product than I can from a downline of 2000 from an MLM who offers products that are not really competitively priced or even needed and just wants to focus on the business "opportunity". So remember the key to developing a succesful downline is finding an organization that gets you excited about promoting their products and services first... not promoting their business opportunity! A truly good MLM will not need promotion if they offer tangible value... The "opportunity" will promote itself.

Have a great day!

f5mtadas, Oct 19, 2010 IP
  2. JoesMillion

JoesMillion Peon

Best Answers:
    The key is to have a business model and product that actually works well with MLM.

JoesMillion, Oct 19, 2010 IP
  3. f5mtadas

f5mtadas Member

Best Answers:
    good communication quality need too.

f5mtadas, Oct 20, 2010 IP
  4. FHTMbernie

FHTMbernie Peon

Best Answers:
    how can mlm business benefit your clients.
    Customers are always right

dont say they are wrong - comprehend them and give an example of the contrary.
    adapt -

some key words for yall in MLM business
    im in one :p

My benefit to clients is - go green - natural organic chemical free products - instead of buying the synthetic products at the store which are watered down. To sell more.
    Helps safety if you have 1-8 yr olds running around the house risking them opening house hold cleaners while your not watching them.

Preventing poisoning even death for children.
    Reasonably priced and MORE product (concentrated) than the brands at the stores.

Lotions which treat eczema psoriasis or skin conditions
    Medical cabinet line
    Nutritional line
    vitamins and supplements

All these help my clients or they receive benefits in some way which make them switch to my business.

FHTMbernie, Nov 10, 2010 IP
  5. carolbacken

carolbacken Peon

Best Answers:
    So true. In building a successful MLM , it is important to have a good communication with your prospective downlines. It is the key to success.

carolbacken, Nov 11, 2010 IP
  6. f5mtadas

f5mtadas Member

Best Answers:
    I think green products needed ti have loyalty clients for any business, because there are so many chemical harmful products especially for kids.

f5mtadas, Nov 11, 2010 IP
  7. FHTMbernie

FHTMbernie Peon

Best Answers:
    they become loyal once they see benefit from the products :p

FHTMbernie, Nov 11, 2010 IP
  8. f5mtadas

f5mtadas Member

Best Answers:
    but I think there are much more difficult to make green rather than chemical and much more easy to make chemical than green.

by the way
    I just wondered today from my naibbour, who said that her kids do not drink green milk, drink only from shop.
    They have cow, but kids do not like green milk. It is just showing that most harmful chemical products are for kids.

And if kids start drinking from the begining, they start saying that green milk is not good and they do not drink it.

f5mtadas, Nov 11, 2010 IP
  9. brendawyles

brendawyles Peon

Best Answers:
    One successful key to build an MLM downline is branding yourself. There are several techniques on how to gain optimal success like web 2.0. It is an advantage to you if your prospects can see your expertise so they will be more attracted to be involved with the opportunity that you're offering.

brendawyles, Nov 12, 2010 IP
  10. smallbusinessguy

smallbusinessguy Peon

Best Answers:
    I have never seen any MLM's last long... Do you have experience with long term MLM programs?

smallbusinessguy, Nov 12, 2010 IP
  11. ramonacole

ramonacole Guest

Best Answers:
    I think that you need to:
    - have a good-quality product;
    - believe in what you're doing;
    - be in a harmony with socializing;
    - and, yes, brand yourself.

This are essential things to build stable MLM donwline.

ramonacole, Nov 12, 2010 IP
  12. f5mtadas

f5mtadas Member

Best Answers:
    Yes I have. I am working with one MLM company, which pays over 17 years daily and continue paying. PM me I will give more information.
    It is stable and reliable company for long term. I like stability.

f5mtadas, Nov 12, 2010 IP
  13. smallbusinessguy

smallbusinessguy Peon

Best Answers:
    Not interested in joining any MLM... Just wanted to see how such businesses fare

14. f5mtadas

f5mtadas Member

Best Answers:
    not expensive 5$, 50$ or 199$ one time fee.

15. smallbusinessguy

smallbusinessguy Peon

Best Answers:
    Still not interested. I never believe people who are in the MLM industry when they try to sell it to us. Nothing personal against you. it's just my mindset that wont change.

16. f5mtadas

f5mtadas Member

Best Answers:
    People who are in MLM trying not to sell, He is trying to relate. If people ask how much, they reply how it cost. First of all it is not selling business it is rellashionship business and I think forums and social network is great places for network marketing

17. smallbusinessguy

smallbusinessguy Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes I agree with you on the fact that forums can be great for network marketing. I am interested to know which MLM program you belong to

18. f5mtadas

f5mtadas Member

Best Answers:
    My signature ad answer to your question.

19. smallbusinessguy

smallbusinessguy Peon

Best Answers:
    The domain was registered on 2008-09-26

How are they operating for more than 17 years? Just searched Google and found many not so favorable reviews. Besides the sales page does not look convincing at all

20. f5mtadas

f5mtadas Member

Best Answers:
    I have sent pm for the questions, because I can't post aff. link here