1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What is the benefit of social networking?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by perfectone, Oct 23, 2010.

There are so many social networking sharing services these days that it leaves most people wondering what the point to them all is, and how these services can have any real benefit to our lives. Is it just a constant stream of useless data or are there worthy uses for social networking? When VC’s give millions of dollars to social networks for pets, some screws have to be loose, right?

Of course, it’s not about the dogs and it’s not about having the most friends – it’s about building relationships and becoming more well known within a niche. The purpose of social networking is to start and participate in online conversations, thus building personal brand and online reputation.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.cryo-cell.com

perfectone, Oct 23, 2010 IP
  2. dwhelp

dwhelp Guest

Best Answers:
    I agree the same

dwhelp, Oct 23, 2010 IP
  3. Maa

Maa Active Member

Best Answers:
    I totally agree. If you use social networking sites correctly they can really be an asset for your business. You are socializing getting to know what people like and dislike. Sharing what you like with others'. Showing interest in people. However, many people don't use them correctly. They start spamming and that can be a turnoff. Doing it correctly may take a little bit longer, but the rewards are so much greater.

Maa, Oct 23, 2010 IP
  4. deadrock143

deadrock143 Peon

Best Answers:
    I have a article on pros and cons for social networking. pm me if you wanna see

deadrock143, Oct 24, 2010 IP
  5. blv7183

blv7183 Peon

Best Answers:
    Social networks are all about getting your name and product in front of people.

blv7183, Oct 24, 2010 IP
  6. EngineerofSuccess

EngineerofSuccess Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    the social networking sites are all designed to help people connect and stay connected to others. The more social media sites you promote yourself, your website or company on, the more backlinks you get from search engines, the more free traffic you gain, and potentially more ad revenue.

EngineerofSuccess, Oct 24, 2010 IP