1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to earn $100?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by makerzblog, Oct 27, 2010.

Can anyone advice how to build a site/blog that earns $100 per month, in a month time?

Experienced plz share your exp. and some stepping guidelines will be alot useful.

Plz suggest.

thnx.

makerzblog, Oct 27, 2010 IP
  2. ameerulislam1

ameerulislam1 Peon

Best Answers:
    There are tons of ideas of making money online, with same idea some people are being successful and other making losses. I believe what makes difference is the believe, extreme thrust, and Tons of hard work. At times you will get into a situation that you know if you can take these steps you will get better results. But you will feel lazy to do it and will keep it for the next day eventually you will forget in your highly paced life. Every day you are keeping your job for the next day your success is being delayed for the next day.

If you are planning on making adsense site. List the things that you are good at. Do keyword research. Select the most profitable niche from your keyword research first. Build your site by optimizing according to that. Add some affiliate products. Maintain Quality of the content. No duplicate contents. If you can't do it for your self hire a freelance from freelancer sites or from DPforum.

This is one idea and it's old school already.But you will learn a lot from it. There are tons of other ideas. Look at most successful businesses and study them. Select the one that goes with your style. If you are successful you will make $1000/month not only $100/month.

ameerulislam1, Oct 27, 2010 IP
  3. shabit87

shabit87 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes I have. I first made a site, one page salesletter promoting a product I put together. The product usually contained a solution to a common problem (I've done this several times). I used forums to promote the product, but first I offer a similar guide thats free. The guide would explain what is needed to solve the problem but not exactly how. This kept potential buyers wanting more.

After making a list from all those that the free guide I later updated on the guide detailing the 'how'. Sales come in pretty easy after that. I've made $200+ within 3-4 hours of a product launch. Its not the easy way to reach a $100+ day, but it does work, and works well!

shabit87, Oct 28, 2010 IP
  4. Daedorax

Daedorax Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Agreed with ameerulislam1. Google adsense is the best way to make some quick money fast, but you will have to put a good bit of work into it at first. Good luck mate and I hope you will be able to make $100+ a month

Daedorax, Oct 28, 2010 IP
  5. abraham baldwin

abraham baldwin Peon

Best Answers:
    hey u right thanks for sharing such nice information

abraham baldwin, Oct 28, 2010 IP
  6. freebieguru.com

freebieguru.com Active Member

Best Answers:
    add some cpa offers, promote your website using facebook

freebieguru.com, Oct 29, 2010 IP
  7. laxman363

laxman363 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Go to Associated content and write articlres.

laxman363, Oct 29, 2010 IP
  8. ~~~~

~~~~ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    adsense and fast doesnt look good unless
    -You are a pro
    -You do shady business
    Just my 2c

~~~~, Oct 29, 2010 IP
  9. karmaseo

karmaseo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Buying good keyword & PR domain, sell backlink service, ads, It's easy, that's all you have to do. But you have to make it sharp.

karmaseo, Oct 29, 2010 IP
  10. jointaldc

jointaldc Peon

Best Answers:
    Build a website about something you know about, or feel someone strongly about. Then add content, you can write articles yourself, put them up on article sites which will improve your traffic, once you get the targeted traffic, experiment with offers.
    See which ones fit your niche, see which ones convert well. One offer alone can get you $100 per day, it's all about experimenting

jointaldc, Oct 29, 2010 IP
  11. databangladesh

databangladesh Peon

Best Answers:
    On net, there are ton of idea, you can be model of adult cam

databangladesh, Oct 31, 2010 IP
  12. ceelouisdhon

ceelouisdhon Peon

Best Answers:
    there are lots of ways to do this..just google

ceelouisdhon, Oct 31, 2010 IP