1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to fix the price of a forex website to sell ?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by tunisarts, Nov 3, 2010.

Hello my friends,

I would like to have some advices before I put my website to sell.
    Before all, I'am very sorry for my very poor english :rolleyes:

I have a french website (with a domain name since 2005), this one is ranked between the first and the second page in google when we tape the term : FOREX

and it's ranked in the first of the results on google when you tape many related forex terms in fench (ie : best forex brokers, brokers forex, forex france etc...)

the website generated approximativly : 1000 euros / month (with affiliation)
    I dont have any Idea about the traffic because I never put a google analytics script or something like that...

the website have about more than 700 pages indexed on google, and with 18500 backlins (yahoo).

The website was PR3 but now it's N/A I don't know why... (but PR is not important)

My questions are :

* what's the best price must I accept when I put this website to sell ?
    * What's the best market place and the most serious to put my website to sell ?

Best regards, tunisats

tunisarts, Nov 3, 2010 IP
  2. etc

etc Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    maybe you should at least put the analytics, because some buyers will base their bid for it.

etc, Nov 3, 2010 IP
  3. Toon-c

Toon-c Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi mate (I'm from Tunisia too) ..

average market value is between 8 and 14 months of revenue depending on the website potential ..

the best place to sell your website for a small fee ($19) is on Flippa of course ..

You can always list your website in here as well ..

Pm me if you need help ..
    Regards.

Toon-c, Nov 8, 2010 IP
  4. mentos

mentos Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    The price is depend on the stability of your monthly income.

If you earn $1k/month for let say 12 month then the best price you can expect is $6k

mentos, Nov 9, 2010 IP
  5. Joel_Cowen

Joel_Cowen Peon

Best Answers:
    I've heard anywhere between 2-10 times earnings. SO if you make 1k a month anywhere from 24-120k. But I would also look at what similar websites are going for.

Joel_Cowen, Nov 9, 2010 IP