1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

International business development

Discussion in 'General Business' started by twelveoclock, Oct 22, 2010.

So I have been noticing that the native English speakers seem to be a fair bit behind the international community in reaching out to foreign markets. Is it that we (English/American/Canadian/Australian) are too complacent in thinking that the native English speaking world is large enough to sustain our development?
    I see international businesspeople making inroads to the English speaking markets all the time, but I don't see a lot of exporting to BRIC and other rapid development countries. Perhaps it is because we are so used to the benefits of being on the top of the food chain and the injection of monies generated from IMFs and 3rd World loans that have now dried up.
    An outsourced world is good for the people doing the outsourcing, but very damaging to the ongoing expectations of pension funds and civil service workers. (UK relevant not sure about the rest of the English world, but probably there too).
    There is a trade war going on right now, and you choose which side you are on by who you give your money to. Are your shopping outlets (online or off) going to look after your family or someone elses?
    This is not to suggest that we shouldn't be importing goods, far from it. I am merely postulating that we are net importers, and that is unsustainable.

twelveoclock, Oct 22, 2010 IP
  2. REGroupCA

REGroupCA Peon

Best Answers:
    Dear, you are sharing valuable information but not in right way, please edit your post and provide us.

REGroupCA, Nov 1, 2010 IP
  3. twelveoclock

twelveoclock Peon

Best Answers:
    What is wrong with my post? I am trying to start a discussion.

twelveoclock, Nov 6, 2010 IP
  4. victorezeakum

victorezeakum Peon

Best Answers:
    I am trying to figure out. I am yet to see

victorezeakum, Nov 8, 2010 IP