1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Key to building a successful downline in any MLM

Discussion in 'General Business' started by f5mtadas, Oct 19, 2010.

1. khg0bs

khg0bs Member

Best Answers:
    The key to building a successful downline is to find people who actually ADVERTISE. Period!
    The "over-hyped offer" is second hand.

khg0bs, Nov 12, 2010 IP
  2. wasif_ashfaq

wasif_ashfaq Peon

Best Answers:
    all mlms are fake....the true network marketing plan is binary plan...and its nt an mlm...!!!

wasif_ashfaq, Nov 12, 2010 IP
  3. smallbusinessguy

smallbusinessguy Peon

Best Answers:
    That was my thought.... There are some that succeed though... They wont last very long... Yet to see a long standing MLM program... Besides MLM is banned in most countires

smallbusinessguy, Nov 12, 2010 IP
  4. wasif_ashfaq

wasif_ashfaq Peon

Best Answers:
    i knw abt a norway company working on binaray plan....from 11 years...and it is offering a life changing opportunity ...for more details contact me at

5. f5mtadas

f5mtadas Member

Best Answers:
    Please understand, that just scammer fake MLM, not succesful MLM'er doing fakes. Do you know like Tim Sales, Dexter Yager ?
    I would recommend them newsletters I guarantee you will change your minds.

f5mtadas, Nov 12, 2010 IP
  6. wasif_ashfaq

wasif_ashfaq Peon

Best Answers:
    if u really understand the working of binary plan thn u will change ur mind...just study the beuty of binary plan u can see a huge diff b/w mlm and binary plan..>!!!

7. f5mtadas

f5mtadas Member

Best Answers:
    what you mean binary plan ? Can you explain binary plan ?

8. Woodcs82

Woodcs82 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Somtimes traffic exchanges like www.Webbizinsder.com are good for building online MLM downlines. Ive been a member of webbizinsider since 2007. You should definitely check them out.

:cool:

-C

Woodcs82, Nov 12, 2010 IP
  9. f5mtadas

f5mtadas Member

Best Answers:
    I am already in there, nice site.

10. FHTMbernie

FHTMbernie Peon

Best Answers:
    research melaleuca - thats my aff business or MLM

heres some info

buy membership to receive 30-40% discounts on products

products :
    Vitamins and supplements
    Food and weight loss
    Cleaning and Laundry
    Medicine cabinet Dental
    CareBath & BodyBeauty

i believe all mlm's are a one time fee lol
    well mine is at least lol

hey small business guy - check out my MLM business to see if they're good

Melaleuca

if this catches your eye (go green products) mesg me maybe we can work something out :p

Last edited: Nov 16, 2010
    FHTMbernie, Nov 16, 2010 IP
  11. Seqqa

Seqqa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    MLM is crap, try building your own business instead of making someone else very rich while you have MUG written accross your face.

Seqqa, Nov 16, 2010 IP
  12. SoYouNeedMoney

SoYouNeedMoney Member

Best Answers:
    MLM works. As far as the comment "mlm is crap-build your own biz"; the good thing about mlm or network marketing is that it is your own business. Building your own business takes lots of resources to create your own product, distribution methods, marketing, sales staff, mark ups from the real suppliers of whatever you are selling. The good thing about mlm and network marketing is that the company has taken care of product creation, distribution, sales teams, presentations, websites, etc... Great way to break into your own business.

I think the keys to any successful business especially mlms are:
    1. a product that every one would like to have
    2. a product that isn't a "me too" product that has thousands of competitors
    3. a system that can be duplicated over and over
    4. a good pay structure that can earn enough profit
    5. a good team with leadership
    6. and most important - marketing

The problem with most mlms is that of the 5000 or so companies out there 95% are health, wellness, vitamins and offer an amazing amount of competition.
    The problem with go green companies is that a lot of people believe the go green movement is simply a big political ploy much like about half the US believes global warming is simply part of nature and reject the green movement.

As far as longevity:
    Amway has been around since 1959
    Tupperware 1960
    the California Perfume Company started in 1886 and the founder, mr mconnell, passed in 1937 and his son renamed it AVON
    Mary Kay 1963

The list goes on and on.

One thing I love about the industry is that it gives the average little guy a way to leverage the efforts of a team to earn income as well.

Keep in mind Robert Kiyoasaki has put out some materials called the business of the 21st century endorsing network marketing. Donald Trump endorses mlm. Warren Buffet owns a few network marketing companies. Wayne Allen Root leader of the libertarian party endorses an network marketing company. The governments have allowed most of these companies stand unscathed because they are legitimate. etc...

I am personally involved in an mlm where I am collecting real assets like gold and silver and a network marketing company involving travel and have been working from home for myself since 2003.

SoYouNeedMoney, Nov 17, 2010 IP
  13. f5mtadas

f5mtadas Member

Best Answers:
    Working with legit, stable and reliable MLM or Network marketing it is great !

MLM making people FREE. not many peoples in the planet can feel this amazing sense, because mostly people keep on being hungry for money all them life
    they always searching just how to make more and more sales for them business, because if they leave them business, they business crash. Not like successful MLM'er

He can dissapear for half a year for vacation, back after half a year to see how him business running and see that him business grew more and he earn more money even if
    he did not work any - that is the beauty of MLM and Network Marketing - it takes time, takes efforts, but it works. Successful MLM'er he don't like to think about money, He want
    free and live without stress for paying bills and enjoy life :)

f5mtadas, Nov 17, 2010 IP
  14. exsexvideos

exsexvideos Peon

Best Answers:
    Im looking to get into an MLM that does not take much effort to sign up for. I have a website www.trackMYmate.com its a site that you send your friends to so you can play a joke on them. They go to the site thinking that they can track someones Cellphone using a GPS system for free, but then at the last minute a fat guy pops up on the screen and is dancing.

What im looking to do is after the joke is played someone i want the next screen to pop up and say "Yes this was just a joke, but heres how you can make money working from home"

Then a new video starts and explains the MLM.

I believe this will go viral because i have programmers starting my SEO work this week, i have a tweeter account, a facebook, and people always love to play jokes on each other so they is an email tab.

The good news about all of this is we can get the MLM in front of thousands of views per day.

I just signed up for for zanki.textcashnetwork.com can someone tell me what they think about it?

exsexvideos, Dec 19, 2011 IP
  15. exsexvideos

exsexvideos Peon

Best Answers:
    Well still no response so i went ahead and signed up for this company, tell me what you think. www.textconsumers.com

tell me what you think

exsexvideos, Dec 23, 2011 IP
  16. John Mac

John Mac Peon

Best Answers:
    f5mtadas some great info there. Totally agree about the need to have a great product or service, without these you won't attract any customers. Without customers any business is dead!

John Mac, Mar 18, 2012 IP