1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Anyone know how much Yahoo Publiisher Network ( Associated Content) Pays per article?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Woodcs82, Nov 30, 2010.

Anyone know how much Yahoo Publiisher Network ( Associated Content) Pays per article?

Thanks,

-C

Woodcs82, Nov 30, 2010 IP
  2. hima rao

hima rao Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm not sure, but I heard someone say it is in the range of $2-5 for beginners, and that is if their article is accepted first. I'm guessing it depends on the length of the article.

hima rao, Nov 30, 2010 IP
  3. vishals

vishals Active Member

Best Answers:
    I got paid $2.24 for a very well written and researched article, which I published for non-exclusive rights.

Today I submitted another, but this time I am publishing with exclusive rights ( which means they will have exclusive right; they will own it, sort of). Publishing under exclusive right is supposed to get the author higher upfront fee. I am expecting at least $5 for that 500 word article. Will update later, once it gets accepted.

Also these articles are at $1.5 per 1000 views. Its kinda measly imo, and I am looking for other publishing sites which share revenue.

vishals, Nov 30, 2010 IP
  4. Woodcs82

Woodcs82 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Are they Paying you $5 plus $1.50 per 1000 views or just $5?

Do you know any other sites like associated content?

Woodcs82, Nov 30, 2010 IP
  5. vishals

vishals Active Member

Best Answers:
    It is in addition to that. Also note that I am only expecting $5 - for all I know they may make a lower offer. The process is that you submit an article, and if you want to get paid for it, the editing team will scan it and make you an offer. If you accept that offer ( like I did with my $2.14 article!) it will get published, and you get paid directly into paypal ( which was my experience). If you refuse the offer, you can take back the submission, and sell or publish the article elsewhere.

Here is a list of such revenue-sharing publishers I made sometime back, and updated now for this post. From the look of it, I like Infobarrel the most, because it allows you to link your Adsense account directly, and get paid into that account. Some other sites too allow that.

vishals, Dec 1, 2010 IP
  6. alishaneuron

alishaneuron Member

Best Answers:
    Yahoo Publisher Network allows the publisher to display relevant ads on their web pages. Author is earned revenue from qualified clicks.

alishaneuron, Dec 4, 2010 IP