1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to make a million dollar in online business?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by e-webtemplates, Dec 5, 2010.

I have been thinking to make a million dollar in online business. Any ideas?

e-webtemplates, Dec 5, 2010 IP
  2. blackvps

blackvps Peon

Best Answers:
    I have been thinking about it forever and ever :)

blackvps, Dec 6, 2010 IP
  3. Seqqa

Seqqa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    $1m online is chump change, you can easily do that selling with products and services promotting with PPC, CPM and other forms of advertising. If you're selling a product for $50 then that's only 60 sales which you could do with PPC, 2% conv rate $3k daily budget for 3,000 clicks at a dollar each, converting into $2 for each click.

Making large sums online is just mathematics, business is just a numbers game. It's all about getting a high value per vistor ratio. If you can get 100,000 vistors a month and you're making on average $1 each on them then you now have a million dollar website, business, company or whatever you wanna call it.

I've seen some ecommerce sites with a value per vistor as high as $4/5 per unique visitor, and had 21 million visitors a year so you can work out what their turnover is.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2010
    Seqqa, Dec 6, 2010 IP
  4. TheFreelanceHeroes

TheFreelanceHeroes Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You can promote a quality in high demand product/service that gives you a $1000 commission per sale then market the heck out of it to make 1000 sales.

If you're a master marketer you can make that in one day like John Reese did with his Traffic Secrets course but even if you're an average marketer you could at least make those 1000 sales within a year.

Also one of the most powerful and effective ways to get there is by doing CPA Marketing and Joint Venture Brokering. Learn all you can about those 2 methods.

All the best! :cool:

TheFreelanceHeroes, Dec 6, 2010 IP
  5. e-webtemplates

e-webtemplates Peon

Best Answers:
    I didnt expect a good answer for my thread. But your answers are inspiring and tempting. I will give it a try with these marketing methods. Marketing a product or a website is really a big challenge. I have seen few very good site failed to brings visitors.

e-webtemplates, Dec 6, 2010 IP
  6. faheem791

faheem791 Peon

Best Answers:
    make your own market by introducing different hire a seo expert team
    make a web site and work on it

faheem791, Dec 6, 2010 IP
  7. kenadadon

kenadadon Peon

Best Answers:
    promote your site by seo,classifieds, rss feeds, social networking etc...

kenadadon, Dec 7, 2010 IP
  8. EXVignola

EXVignola Peon

Best Answers:
    Like anything its a give and take kind of business. What I mean is you need to go out there and be prepared to lose 100, 1000, even 10,000 dollars. Because you have an end goal. IF you are going to make 1 million dollars, which as explained above by the mathematician and that achieving is not really difficult, then you cannot let spending a couple hundred here or there bother you.

Do you really think the people who make 1 million dollars per year spend only 10 dollars a day in advertising? or outsourcing? or ANYTHING for that matter? They will poor hundreds if not thousands into a products, promotions, giveaways etc, because the end amount of money being made will be more. if NOT then you go back and ask why? What went wrong? Was it the product (were people not happy with the content? was it off point? was it not in demand?)? Was it the conversions (are my ads sending the wrong message? is my sales letter saying one thing but my advertising saying another? what message am I conveying to my customer? Am I speaking from the customers perspective or to the customer?) Or was it clearly just timing (are there a bunch of other products being launched about the same topic that I wasn't aware of? Is a major shopping season? Is my product a NEED or a WANT and does my target customer have the disposable income to purchase it?)

There are lots of ways to analyze all this information. But the TRUTH and this is a HARD truth mind you. Is that you DO NOT KNOW until you DO IT.

So spend the money, burn it up, but pay attention. Learn, grow, try again and next time.. make it big.

EXVignola, Dec 7, 2010 IP
  9. Genesis1

Genesis1 Peon

Best Answers:
    1M is a lot, it's mostly impossible to get from Online Advertising

Genesis1, Dec 7, 2010 IP
  10. Seqqa

Seqqa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Please just stop posting. You're embarrassing yourself because you clearly have no idea what you are talking about.

Seqqa, Dec 8, 2010 IP
  11. yoes_san

yoes_san Peon

Best Answers:
    How about adsense site that makes $25 per month and make like 40,000 of those = $1m per month!

Or 3,333 of those for $1m per year?

yoes_san, Dec 8, 2010 IP
  12. Seqqa

Seqqa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Start a ponzi scheme, it's the only way to make the monies online...

Seqqa, Dec 8, 2010 IP
  13. e-webtemplates

e-webtemplates Peon

Best Answers:
    is any DP member made 1 M or close to that ?

e-webtemplates, Dec 13, 2010 IP
  14. brenna55

brenna55 Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't think so that there is any way to earn million dollars with online business.

brenna55, Dec 13, 2010 IP
  15. gotlivechat

gotlivechat Member

Best Answers:
    Unique selling proposition will get you there the fastest. Find the latest/greatest thing and promote it; if it's that good, word-of-mouth will end up being your biggest referrer.

gotlivechat, Dec 13, 2010 IP
  16. Imdadc

Imdadc Peon

Best Answers:
    Prove yourself as an online marketing guru & start a webinar training. Surely you can make billion dollar online :)

Imdadc, Dec 13, 2010 IP
  17. spurtle

spurtle Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Forget the $million
    Just build a $1000 business and then grow it.

If you can't make $1000 you certainly can't make a million.

spurtle, Dec 13, 2010 IP
  18. earnincome

earnincome Peon

Best Answers:
    Perhaps, at once you cannot earn 1 million at once. Earn Small Small Amounts, and Perhaps you can earn million. Instead if you want to earn at once, you just have to start a product, and get 1000-2000 sales per day,and you can earn million.

earnincome, Dec 13, 2010 IP
  19. Seqqa

Seqqa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I agree, infact I brought six figures worth of shares in a company called Google that makes jack shit. Were you born stupid or was it something that you had to work on?

Boils down to this classic old saying.

Last edited: Dec 14, 2010
    Seqqa, Dec 14, 2010 IP
  20. addictionrecovery

addictionrecovery Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't think an online millionaire is spending a lot of time on forums like this. Do you?

addictionrecovery, Dec 14, 2010 IP