1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I need your help

Discussion in 'General Business' started by AndaS, Dec 5, 2010.

:confused: Hi guys.I am a newbe on this forum and in "making money online". I know there are a lot of you allready making money on this forum, so pls help me, i dont know where to start (too much information).What is the most simple way to begin with.
    Thanks a lot.

AndaS, Dec 5, 2010 IP
  2. ApocalypseXL

ApocalypseXL Notable Member

Best Answers:
    If you feel overwhelmed maybe this isn't the path for you . Most people fail and fail hard when it comes to monetizing on the Internet market ?

ApocalypseXL, Dec 5, 2010 IP
  3. spurtle

spurtle Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Too much info is a common thing that most/all of us have been through.

The answer to that is really quite simple.
    Pick one strategy/method and stick with it. Throw all your effort into learning and improving that chosen one until you get results.

Picking the best strategy for you is a matter of you recognising your own skills and existing knowledge, then focus on best use of those skills. eg if you are really good at movie production, then get into video marketing.

A very common way to fail is bouncing all over many strategies and never actually doing your best on any one of them.

So...
    Identify your skills/knowledge
    Choose a strategy that uses those
    Work hard at it
    Stick with it!

Good luck.

spurtle, Dec 5, 2010 IP
  4. AndaS

AndaS Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks very much for your answer. It is a simple and obvious strategy, but you're right. What you should do is to choose something that I like and is relatively easy to start, learn everything i can on that field, and meanwhile to put into practice what I learned.
    Thanks and good luck to you too :)

AndaS, Dec 6, 2010 IP
  5. AndaS

AndaS Peon

Best Answers:
    I know what you mean, people fail in everything they do if they do not know how to do it, not only online but in real life too. I chose to fail online and i will fail until i will succeed. Thanks for the reply.

AndaS, Dec 6, 2010 IP
  6. TheFreelanceHeroes

TheFreelanceHeroes Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi AndaS, it depends on want you want.

Do you just want to make an extra $2,000 per month or do you really want to create wealth and financial independence?

The more specific you are on what you want, need and desire the simpler it's going to be to put a plan of action together.

TheFreelanceHeroes, Dec 6, 2010 IP
  7. AndaS

AndaS Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi,
    1st i want, need and desire the $2,000 extra per month and after, sure, i want to create wealth and financial independence.Lets start the plan ;)

AndaS, Dec 6, 2010 IP
  8. herok

herok Guest

Best Answers:
    Chris Farrell's IM membership is designed for newbies/dummies.
    There are free and paid services.
    this might help you.
    I compiled his 26 YouTube videos at http://www.youtube.com/user/herotarja2
    If you watch,you will know his teaching style.

Disclaimer : I have been a paid member since May 2010

Last edited: Dec 7, 2010
    herok, Dec 7, 2010 IP
  9. AndaS

AndaS Peon

Best Answers:
    @herok
    Thank u so much, i read his book.I learn how to do a website.

AndaS, Dec 8, 2010 IP
  10. businessman413

businessman413 Peon

Best Answers:
    Just sayin' watch your wallet. People spend far too much money on tons of products and services and end up not making a dime. Not sayin' people shouldn't buy things, but... just be careful on what you buy and follow through with it.

businessman413, Dec 8, 2010 IP
  11. herok

herok Guest

Best Answers:
    1. The free eBook & Squeeze page
    The free ebook is supposed to be read with free 26 videos so I suggest you read the book and watch video
    It is regarding 1 page site called "Squeeze Page" to capture email addresses and without site template,it will take time for you to create a site.
    Without template,I suggest you learn other contents in the book (domain mame,web hosting,pay pal,Auytoresponder,etc),skipping how to use manual web site builder FOR THE TIME BEING.
    I have a Squeeze page with Autoresponder or pay pal,but I already have a template as a member.
    If you create a blog site below,you need not the knowledge of site builder or FTP described in the book.

2. My suggestion
    I suggest you start free blog site using,Google blogger or WordPress blog site.
    Anyone can create it.
    I created Google blogger site 6 months ago without any knowledge.

3. Reality of Internet MArketing
    You might be interested in Chris Farrellis article "Can Anyone Make Money Online? - No They Can't" at http://www.buzzblogger.com/key-to-success/ to know the reality.

4. Do not Buy IM products in general
    As businessman413 suggested above you should not buy any IM products in general.
    They try to sell you Make-Money-Online or Get-Rich-Quick products/services.
    What they are selling are most of the times only "dream" to allure people.
    Personall I never purchased any exept Mr.Chris Farrell's membership.
    Also if you see my site,I never sell Make-Money-Online or Get-Rich-Quick products/services exept Mr.Chris Farrell's
    There are a lot of free resources in his site so have a look.

Last edited: Dec 8, 2010
    herok, Dec 8, 2010 IP
  12. AndaS

AndaS Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the advice, but i dont buy any course anyway. Why? Because 1. I'm sure I'll find all the information I need for free online, i just have to choose the correct ones and put them together; and 2. because they will not give me all the information i need anyway to really make money online.

AndaS, Dec 8, 2010 IP
  13. AndaS

AndaS Peon

Best Answers:
    @ herok

Hi herok,
    I expressed wrong, what i wanted to say by reading the book is now i know how to build a basic website from the begining.I allready had some free blogs, and now i have my own website ( made with WP) ,wich i can't name it in here because "Live links and signatures are not available to you yet " , so i know how to register a domain, i know what is a host, and i know what is, and i allready use adsense.
    I know not everybody can make money online like not everybody can be a "live" seller (wich i am).But for me is the best way to do money, and i really want to learn how to do it.
    I will read/ watch all Mr. Cris Farell has to say, but i need a few days (im not doing only this ;) ).Thank u again for all ur advices. Have a gr8 day.

Sorry if my english is not soo good, but im not a native english speaker, soo... :).Tnx.

Last edited: Dec 8, 2010
    AndaS, Dec 8, 2010 IP
  14. ApocalypseXL

ApocalypseXL Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Your welcomed coaie . Just renumber that over 90% of ppl never make any money and prolly 1% or so will succeed in making a few thousands . But given you choices , I'd say you got nothing to lose in giving it a shot . Just keep in mind that Google is evil :p

ApocalypseXL, Dec 9, 2010 IP
  15. contentboss

contentboss Peon

Best Answers:
    Find something to sell. Find someone to sell it to. Repeat.

contentboss, Dec 9, 2010 IP
  16. AndaS

AndaS Peon

Best Answers:
    @ ApocalypseXL

Tnx 4 the reply.But look at my nickname.Sunt fata bb ;).And why google is evil?:)

AndaS, Dec 9, 2010 IP
  17. nancylewis

nancylewis Peon

Best Answers:
    nancylewis, Dec 9, 2010 IP
  18. lior1970

lior1970 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It is really true, you have to identify your skill and expertize before making your decision in what field you will be working on. Knowing the right place to apply what you know will smooth your way to have more profit. And try to work on one project after the other, instead of doing many things at the same time.

lior1970, Dec 9, 2010 IP
  19. AndaS

AndaS Peon

Best Answers:
    Yup.I am thinking to start to sell templates.I gest need to wait a few more days to have this right on this forum.Tnx 4 the reply.:)

AndaS, Dec 10, 2010 IP
  20. AndaS

AndaS Peon

Best Answers:
    @nancylewis

Hi, nice website.I will doo this too.Tnx 4 the reply.:)

AndaS, Dec 10, 2010 IP