1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I want something genuine to make money.

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Makow, Dec 13, 2010.

Hello DP members.

Is there such a thing as a genuine system to make money? The reason for my question is because, i have bought so many ebooks all promising reasonable income only to realise that they are worthless!! If you have experience of using a money making system that generates some income, not necessarily making millions, i will appreciate. Please, only practical systems.

Makow, Dec 13, 2010 IP
  2. JREAM

JREAM Member

Best Answers:
    Provide web-hosting with a reseller account, you receive residual income, easy to manage for the most part, and the task is just getting a bunch of people to signup (even local people will add up)

JREAM, Dec 13, 2010 IP
  3. GraceHappens

GraceHappens Peon

Best Answers:
    My company has been making decent money as a web host reseller since 2000, with some clients who have been around that long too. We offer full service with our packages, though, and not just a hosting site...like email admin, etc. It's still fairly hands off, especially since we implemented auto pay for the monthly/yearly payments.

GraceHappens, Dec 13, 2010 IP
  4. businessman413

businessman413 Peon

Best Answers:
    I make money with Lauryn Herbert's Effortless Web Cash Formula, system. Though, you're not going to get rich. And it'll definitely take some time. But you Can make money with it.

Other than that, I'd advise building a good list and profiting off of that with affiliate products.

This is only if you treat the list right. Don't promote multiple products a day that are worth crap...

That's my experience/opinion, at least

businessman413, Dec 13, 2010 IP
  5. nihangshah

nihangshah Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    You could try Amazon Affiliate program. Amazon is a trusted site and you can earn commissions by selling any of the million of products listed on Amazon.com.

They pay by bank deposit (US only), gift certificate and check every month.

nihangshah, Dec 13, 2010 IP
  6. rlerza

rlerza Peon

Best Answers:
    yes there are many genuine ways to make money, look at your skills and start from there. What can you do? can you write? write articles, can you program? do some programming, can you create backlinks? post on forums? blog commenting? offer these services to people and they will buy from you. Or even better, can you create your own product? an ebook about something? it doesn't have to be in the IM niche, anything if it's well written and well researched it will sale.

rlerza, Dec 13, 2010 IP
  7. ApocalypseXL

ApocalypseXL Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Get a job .

ApocalypseXL, Dec 13, 2010 IP
  8. spurtle

spurtle Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    There is one huge problem. Stop buying and start doing!

If you haven't started making money, maybe you don't have the skills yet to judge any book as worthless - perhaps the books are not the problem?

Pick ONE system, learn all you can about it, stick with it until it works.
    Cheers

spurtle, Dec 13, 2010 IP
  9. Makow

Makow Peon

Best Answers:
    I realy appreciate all your contributions and i will look at them and whichever i choose, i will definitely give a feedback. Thanks for sparing your time too.
    @JEAM & GraceHappens; Reseller hosting seems good i will do some research about it.
    @ businessman413; I have looked at Lauryn Herbert's Effortless Web Cash Formula, system and i get mixed reactions but will still find out more.
    @nihangshah; Amazon products require a website with good traffic, isn't it? Is there another way of doing it?
    @rlerza; I have afew skills such as doing commenting on blogs and creating backlinks, etc. @spurtle makes a very important point of starting to sell.

Makow, Dec 14, 2010 IP
  10. brenna55

brenna55 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello friend,
    My suggestion is to choose that way in which you have experience and skills. Don't start a business in which you have no experience, Other wise your business may not be successful.

brenna55, Dec 14, 2010 IP
  11. Makow

Makow Peon

Best Answers:
    @brenna55 - Thanks, will take that board.

Makow, Dec 14, 2010 IP
  12. S-Kwire

S-Kwire Guest

Best Answers:
    No, don't do this. Don't be a slave. Build a business yourself from the ground up and make money work for you.

S-Kwire, Dec 14, 2010 IP
  13. monsur

monsur Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hello Makow,

I also lost money in the past buying worthless ebooks as you did.What I want to say is that please don't regret for the past.

If you have good writing skill,you can offer your service here and there to make a good income soon.And if you are looking for doing a legit business,then I recommend F5M club by which I am making money now.With only $5 one time,you can be a proud F5M business owner for life. There is no hidden cost involved.Most importantly the company is almost 20 years old,so there is nothing to be doubtful .Just type f5m-millionaires-club on google to know more about it.You can also read my article here-http://www.apsense.com/page/millionaire_club

Another review written by a third party-http://www.imreportcard.com/biz-opps/f5m-millionaires-club

I strongly believe that you have no doubt on it at least after searching on google,if not by reviews mentioned by me.

However,if you are interested and like to be in this system with me,I am so glad and I will even pay your $5 entry fee if you don't have enough money.So your cost is zero,even I will place at least one paid customer under you to make you get started.

My only recommendation is -start your own F5M business,it does not matter you join me or not.

N.B.On the occasion of Christmas,I have decided to give 10 interested people(who don't have $5 but strong interest) this amazing business for free.So any body who is interested in this offer,can pm me
    To be eligible ,you should have 50 plus post
    Thanking you
    Abu Monsur

Last edited: Dec 14, 2010
    monsur, Dec 14, 2010 IP
  14. businessman413

businessman413 Peon

Best Answers:
    Accidentally cut off a little, but... What works for me might not work for you. Just rest assured, it is not a scam. No matter what other silly people tell you. Just cause they failed with it.

good luck

businessman413, Dec 14, 2010 IP
  15. TheFreelanceHeroes

TheFreelanceHeroes Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    There's not one system out there that will make you money. Only YOU can make you money and only YOU can make the systems work for you. It's very easy to blame courses instead of ourselves for our own personal failures.

TheFreelanceHeroes, Dec 22, 2010 IP
  16. MyEasyCpa

MyEasyCpa Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey buddy, a lot of ebooks are complete rubbish I agree, but if you find something, make sure you give it 100%. Remember, that there is not going to be any "system" out there that doesnt require some work!

MyEasyCpa, Dec 22, 2010 IP
  17. Luke Sherren

Luke Sherren Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hello

I have a social networkin site with over 100 members that I'm looking to sell yu can earn money from ads and paid users

The site was built using phpfox and has 3 paid add ons
    Meet me
    Gifts
    Credits

I believe the site will become popular but I do not have time to work on it.

You can view it here www.meetmatez.com

Please ask if you need more info

Luke Sherren, Dec 22, 2010 IP
  18. tom11011

tom11011 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Package up all those ebooks and sell them.

tom11011, Dec 22, 2010 IP
  19. nirolfnilatsan

nirolfnilatsan Peon

Best Answers:
    spurtle is right, congrats

nirolfnilatsan, Dec 23, 2010 IP
  20. adisolutions

adisolutions Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    yea, stop buying other e-books, buy his hehehe

adisolutions, Dec 23, 2010 IP