1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

do you use paypal to charge for ads?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by adisolutions, Dec 22, 2010.

hello friends,

i have a site and am planing on selling ads. do any of you use paypal to charge clients when selling ads and what do you think about the idea? do you think they might see this as not professional or might they be scared to use it?

do you have a suggestion how to charge small businesses (not in my city) for ads online?

appreciate your help and ideas

adisolutions, Dec 22, 2010 IP
  2. businessman413

businessman413 Peon

Best Answers:
    I think paypal is a good way to go. Everyone trust them and usually feel pretty secure when dealing with them.
    Though, I know there was some controversy in this thread about Paypal being a Fraud. I, personally haven't had any problem with them though.

businessman413, Dec 22, 2010 IP
  3. AlfredSiliano

AlfredSiliano Guest

Best Answers:
    I agree. I stay with Paypal for all of my transactions online. I guess one good reason why I consider PayPal is that it accept all major credit cards as well as payments from bank accounts.

AlfredSiliano, Dec 22, 2010 IP
  4. Bohra

Bohra Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I dunno why you feel people would be scared paypal is what people prefer these dayz

Bohra, Dec 26, 2010 IP
  5. lifeplayer

lifeplayer Notable Member

Best Answers:
    nothing wrong by using paypal for the payment
    I'm using it for years without any problem
    not professional? then what kind of payment consider as "professional"?

lifeplayer, Dec 26, 2010 IP
  6. COBSolutions

COBSolutions Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Paypal is one of the best and cheapest, try other payment solutions providers, first of all they are exorbitant when it comes to charges, some of them go as high as 10%. First of all, worldwide netizens are comfortable with paypal secondly if you have genuine business running with less of refunds and other related problems then paypal is very good, the problems crop up when you start getting a large number of refund requests etc.

COBSolutions, Dec 26, 2010 IP