1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Up to 500$ to Invest, - Help needed

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Tom_A, Dec 31, 2010.

Hi fellows,

I saved some money during this year and thought it might be the time to start making some money online. I am not deluding myself into dreams of earing so good in the beginning but I do want to learn and gain experience.

My only specialty is Graphic design - if it comes to site building this case will be close.

I do not code however,

Please feel free to post and share your thoughts.

Regards,

Tom

Tom_A, Dec 31, 2010 IP
  2. Mioni Krakel

Mioni Krakel Peon

Best Answers:
    Buy a small Google adsense site, learn how it works and build your own. No need to program, just get a new domain and some cheap hosting and put up one or more wordpress blogs. if you can design them nicely, you are all set. PM me for more suggestions.

Mioni Krakel, Dec 31, 2010 IP
  3. krashok2010

krashok2010 Peon

Best Answers:
    buy a hosting,,, start a site with education niche, because they won't have much competition... don't even think of technology or health niche... daily update the site with quality content within 3 month you can make money from adsense...

krashok2010, Dec 31, 2010 IP
  4. Tom_A

Tom_A Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the replies, after browsing flippa I noticed that the prices are pretty high for sites.
    Id like to know how can I ensure of buying sites which are not tricky - which means actually do make the low amount of bucks each month.

what are the proofs ?

Thanks ,

Tom

Tom_A, Jan 1, 2011 IP
  5. Seqqa

Seqqa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Why don't you start blogging in something which you enjoy, and maybe 10 years in the future could be worth $20,000? Dosn't seem a bad investment to me.

Seqqa, Jan 1, 2011 IP
  6. Tom_A

Tom_A Peon

Best Answers:
    @Seqqa, by bloggin you mean to open my own blog and run it for log term?

I actually found a good domain to start set up something.

how do you guys advertise your site? , gain visitors then money etc..

Tom_A, Jan 1, 2011 IP
  7. Seqqa

Seqqa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes that's exactily what I mean. Look at it as a long term investment that'll mature over time. Blogs are a long term activity anyway. The sections I'd would start reading are WordPress, Search Engine Optimization and Affiliate Programs. If you're new to coding and setting up blogs then the Programming section maybe something you'd want to look over too. If you're totally new to this game keep your $500 tucked away and put yourself through a 6 month / 1 year crash course of learning about all those sections I listed above.

Whatever you do, don't feel that you need to rush into anything. Go at things with 100% confidence that you know what you are doing. More intelligent people go broke from becoming lazy in this game. Just because they felt that they knew better and knew the short cuts. I can tell you now there are no short cuts, just hours and hours of beating away cramming everything you read into your head and making sense of it untill you can then plan what you are going to do.

Good luck!

Seqqa, Jan 1, 2011 IP
  8. Condorr

Condorr Peon

Best Answers:
    The easiest way is to use exact match domains and monetize with google Adsense. Using an exact match domain will drastically reduce the amount of work and time to rank your sites.

PM me if you want a deal on some exact match domains.

Condorr, Jan 1, 2011 IP