1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I would love some advice...

Discussion in 'General Business' started by tmahoney94, Jan 6, 2011.

dddddddddddddddddddddddddd

tmahoney94, Jan 6, 2011 IP
  2. JamesColin

JamesColin Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    You could do a website listing each ebook on a separate page and selling them. Also have a mailing list where users subscribe in exchange for a free ebook, and in the newsletter you can say you'll give out a free ebook per month. You can do automated emails for this, use aweber for instance.

JamesColin, Jan 6, 2011 IP
  3. tmahoney94

tmahoney94 Peon

Best Answers:
    Do you think i would be able to start off selling them off of eBay?

tmahoney94, Jan 6, 2011 IP
  4. Seeker2011

Seeker2011 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi tmahoney94,

We have many people who produce their own eBooks at writersviews.com (we have about 20,000 members). The most effective way for selling their ebooks (I am speaking on behalf of our members based on their recommendations in our community bulletin board) is to market it in Ebay.

I understand it may be difficult to market that many (1000+) but you can start by looking to see what is selling at Ebay and then find some of your ebooks that match them and try selling them.

If Ebay is too competitive and you want a fresh new place to market, then try search on Craigslist and see if there is demand for your ebook and then advertise there directly, without of course breaking their posting regulations.

Otherwise, you can always get a Website and list the ebooks and get a "online payment system ebooks" and sell and receive money for your ebooks.

There is also a ton of other places you can advertise and sell these ebooks. Search online for affiliates sites that get a commission and promote your ebooks for you.

Good luck
    Seeker2011

Seeker2011, Jan 6, 2011 IP
  5. mezner

mezner Peon

Best Answers:
    You can always make landing pages for each ebook (mostly, ones that are in a unique, yet HOT niche. If the ebook helps people solve a difficult problem, it is considered hot). Then submit it to sites like clickbank and have others promote the products for you.

mezner, Jan 6, 2011 IP
  6. Seeker2011

Seeker2011 Peon

Best Answers:
    tmahoney94,

I asked around and apparently you can sell your ebooks through anaxstar.com - they provide everything for you but get a 30% commission and it is somewhat similar to yahoo auction but has more like a marketing interface and it seems much more personal service and you get a support person that god know one can never get from yahoo (although i tried when i had a yahoo store! - it was a nightmare).

Hope this also helps
    Good luck

Seeker2011, Jan 6, 2011 IP
  7. BringQualityTraffic

BringQualityTraffic Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree mezner

BringQualityTraffic, Apr 3, 2012 IP