1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Site idea, will it work?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Lawsuit, Apr 25, 2005.

1. Lawsuit

Lawsuit Banned

Best Answers:
    No, I think they actually just throw all the skills in the classes and call them English 1,2,3,4 because it's easier for them.

Lawsuit, Apr 25, 2005 IP
  2. stephenmunday

stephenmunday Peon

Best Answers:
    Burger joints are excellent places for future lawyers to work: After all, with Big Tobacco on the ropes, Fast Food places are the latest target.

Infiltrate. Get the inside scoop. Then pass the bar and help people sue them.

stephenmunday, Apr 25, 2005 IP
  3. Lawsuit

Lawsuit Banned

Best Answers:
    I got zero work done on my site today I really need to go, nice talking to you :)

Lawsuit, Apr 25, 2005 IP
  4. Lawsuit

Lawsuit Banned

Best Answers:

You can do that, I would rather not degrade myself. Bye all!

Lawsuit, Apr 25, 2005 IP
  5. wendydettmer

wendydettmer Peon

Best Answers:
    no offense, but you are coming across as a little snot. So you are lucky enough to have parents who will pay your way through everything - that's great for you. There is nothing degrading about working and earning a living, and it is pathetic that you think there is.

As for the school system, perhaps you don't realize that standards and courses are different in every state, so while you may think CA is the center of the universe, it's not actually the case. Either way, the point was you should pay more attention in English Classes.

Good luck on your goals in life, honestly. But your desires to get rich quick, cut corners, and find the easy way out isn't going to cut it in the long run.

wendydettmer, Apr 25, 2005 IP
  6. Lawsuit

Lawsuit Banned

Best Answers:
    Sorry if I offended anyone by saying working at a burger joint is degrading, your right, work is work, earning a living is fine as long as it's not hurting anyone else like dealing drugs, I was simply implying that if she likes working at burger joints so much that no one is going to try to stop her, I shouldn't have said that second part, I apologize, if my mother heard me say that she would definitly not be happy that I talk like that about any job that does not hurt someone else.

As for you being a negative Nancy, I can not help you, I can only share with you a quote from Bruce Lee, the man, he is not remember enough these days but he was a great man, only 33 when he died, god bless his soul, he was a very powerful man, both physically and mentally.

And now, I must sleep, as tomorrow brings new adventures for...

"The boy with three testicles!" (-minus 1)

Lawsuit, Apr 25, 2005 IP
  7. whitedovecleaning

whitedovecleaning Peon

Best Answers:
    Imagine bill gates asking a bunch of strangers for advice. Suppose they told him that will never work! Apple computer will take you to court if you do that! Get your doctorate degree you may make something of yourself!

When it comes to ideas, the sky is the limit. Don’t let any one tell you your idea is stupid or could never work. If you are truly passionate in what you want to do, research it.
    Learn the hows, how too.s, what not to dos, how can I, and what will it take to make your dream come true.
    Follow your heart and remember Edison failed over 900 times before he got the light bulb to work.

whitedovecleaning, Apr 25, 2005 IP
  8. wendydettmer

wendydettmer Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for clarrifying and the apology, no harm done :)

as for me being negative...well maybe i was being that way last night, sorry i was late and cranky :) that aside, your quote actually brings to light what i was trying to say. Anything worth doing is worth doing well, and worth doing right. so whatever you choose to pursue, just make sure it is done with integrity and to the best of your ability, that's all. I was serious when i wished you good luck :)

wendydettmer, Apr 26, 2005 IP
  9. Lawsuit

Lawsuit Banned

Best Answers:
    Well, luckily in web design, there seems to be a lot of just waiting for something to happen (e.g. being indexed) so you can try more then one thing at once, I will play it safe and make 2 sites, one that I know if I put good content on and backlink will succeed and the other I will just try my luck at and see where I go with it.

Lawsuit, Apr 26, 2005 IP
  10. stephenmunday

stephenmunday Peon

Best Answers:
    My post was based on a concept called humor. Lawyers are often the target of this.

stephenmunday, Apr 26, 2005 IP
  11. whitedovecleaning

whitedovecleaning Peon

Best Answers:
    lawyer jokes! never heard of such a thing.
    what do ya call 900 laweyers at the bottom of the ocean?
    a good start!

whitedovecleaning, Apr 26, 2005 IP
  12. whitedovecleaning

whitedovecleaning Peon

Best Answers:
    remit that:
    I dont want the ACLU to sue me for suggesting that we put 900 lawyers at the bottom of the ocean ,that would violate all the surfers and beach goers civel liberties by expossing them to water pollution.

whitedovecleaning, Apr 26, 2005 IP