1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

how any one do business in < Pakistan > only

Discussion in 'General Business' started by wert, Jan 20, 2011.

hi, i need some advice regarding doing online business in Pakistan.
    few days ago
    1:i went to the bank < Meezan Bank > to open my account , they asked for my
    < income prove > and as i earn most of my money via domain parking .they didn't open my account stating they don't accept anything < online >.
    2: i tried to wire some fund to buy hosting, and again i failed cuz you need to have a reason to wire money and apparently buying hosting is not one of them .unless you are a registered company or a student paying ur fees or paying ur relative ur not allowed to wire money
    3:last week i received a check from chitika.com <only 800$>, and once again they didn't cash it.cuz you need to hv a business account to receive foreign check and for that you need to hv a registered company : what a fu*k is that
    i am planing to register a , < SMC >company, now im wondering can we even register a online business in pakistan ? that is not a call center or a software house

wert, Jan 20, 2011 IP
  2. Aquarezz

Aquarezz Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You got someone living near you that also does online marketing? You would better ask that person -- and instead of opening your own biz, why not ask one of the local businesses if you could join them partly and give them a small percentage? Costs for opening and running a business will be way much higher.. ;)

Aquarezz, Jan 20, 2011 IP
  3. wert

wert Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    there are a lot of call centre + software houses here , but their income source is offline or e-commerce not online advertising.but i'll be contacting one tomorrow
    most of the others use google adsense and get paid via western union. i am looking for some whose total income comes from ads and successfully doing business in pakistan

wert, Jan 21, 2011 IP
  4. tulip4heaven

tulip4heaven Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,

You dont need a business account to cash your check , I got many checks from Google and all are deposited to MCB , and i have only personal account there. Check with other banks like BAF, Standard Chartered etc

tulip4heaven, Jan 21, 2011 IP
  5. nshadab

nshadab Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    have you tried the private banks there....they might be bit flexible.

nshadab, Jan 21, 2011 IP
  6. nshadab

nshadab Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    yes very well said....i think the account you have with bank with your name (ie a saving account), and the checks you are getting may be in your company name....so to get those cashed you need to have CHECKING account with your company name.

nshadab, Jan 21, 2011 IP
  7. wert

wert Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    what's amount of checks you receive per month ? and your bank never asked you why you receive those checks ? i tried < bank meezan,islami,sonari,alfalah same prob cuz according to some state bank law you hv to provide source of income < and a reason for receiving foreign checks nd that's not possible with online .
    i just turned 18 and im newbie to all this stuff , would much appreciate your help
    i'll try standard chartered tomorrow

wert, Jan 21, 2011 IP
  8. wert

wert Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    well, i registered a single member firm ,
    and a opened a usd account at standard chartered
    things are working fine now

wert, Jan 27, 2011 IP
  9. mukhtaronlineservices

mukhtaronlineservices Peon

Best Answers:
    It's a big problem to be a pakistani.

mukhtaronlineservices, Jan 31, 2011 IP
  10. saqiseo

saqiseo Banned

Best Answers:
    Yeah its a big prblm be pakistani .
    Any way you can open your own name personal acnt and then deosit it in your acnt . If its on your name .
    Let me know f it is on your own name or anything else .
    If its on any company ame then you simply aply for nn and then apply for bank acnt coz bank only nees your ntn number and letter pad which you can easily print any letter ad and ntn number is aso free just goto income tax ffice and reister your compan name nd they will give you a nn letter

If you wan more details pm me i will gide you n more detail .

saqiseo, Jan 31, 2011 IP
  11. f5mtadas

f5mtadas Member

Best Answers:
    I think you can ask for the problem in forum for pakistans, because I think there are many difficulties in
    your country for this type of business.

f5mtadas, Feb 1, 2011 IP