1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I need a way to make 500$ online with no investment or a small one

Discussion in 'General Business' started by iceman01, Jan 20, 2011.

I am new to online business but I need a way to make at least 500$ a month with a little investment. I dont know how to build a site and how online marketing works. Can someone lead me to a good way to start making money.
    Perhaps I can pay someone to get me in the right direction.

iceman01, Jan 20, 2011 IP
  2. sprks79

sprks79 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi there, you have the same issue that many others have, the drive to succeed but limited knowledge of how. I was in the exact same boat 6 years ago. I only needed to make a few hundred dollars but found that after enough research and practice i could turn it into a business. 6 years later, I am full-time online. There are many ways to go about it. Article writing, forum posting, topic research, and content creation all possible and cost nothing. Do some research and take it from there. Also, if you need a little more attention, you can pm me and I will try to help. Also, i am fairly new to the forums, not new to the game. Have a great day.

sprks79, Jan 20, 2011 IP
  3. Jakiller

Jakiller Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah, and i want a 1000 dollar in an hour without investment, and no work, anyone knows how, ok thanks, PM me

/end sarcasm...

Jakiller, Jan 20, 2011 IP
  4. Affiliater

Affiliater Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I need something like that too! It could also do shoppings for me, walk out with my dog, wash my laundry... hey! I've got an idea, how about a rich wife? Ok. Sorry to be rude, but when people will realize that there is no easy money at the web? If you don't want to invest anything then you need to put enormous amount of time and effort to generate any profit. There is many ways to generate revenue while working online, affiliate marketing, PPC, being a freelance web designer, online marketer, article writer. But for everything there is a need of learning. I recommend as a starting point finding something that is related to your interests or hobbies and then digging around it to find a way how to monetize your knowledge. When you will merge something that you know and you like with online business then it may actually work.

Affiliater, Jan 20, 2011 IP
  5. Mioni Krakel

Mioni Krakel Peon

Best Answers:
    I suggest you get a small hosting account, so you can setup a site or two, play around a bit and try things out for yourself. I also suggest that you prepay that hosting account, that would keep you from having to see money go out each month at the start of your busniess. Next, I would make sure to have a Paypal account, verified and in good standing. Also note that earnings you make in January often are paid out at the end of February, so a month's backlog on all payments.

Also, it's a good idea to not be too dependent on a specific source of income, spread your risks. Businesses will go out, some will stop pay and some will not honor their words or just give you other forms of troubles. If you have only partnered with one company, that will hurt you hard if they disappear. Don't take that risk, start spreading your income to include at least five different sources, to make each a risk you can live with.

Prepay as much as you can, first you get a lower price and second you will not see or feel the monthly pressure of money going out before you have stabilized some earnings.

PM me for further advice if interested.

Mioni Krakel, Jan 20, 2011 IP
  6. adisolutions

adisolutions Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    you could, 500 is not much but you will need to spend some serious hours into it.

adisolutions, Jan 20, 2011 IP
  7. iceman01

iceman01 Member

Best Answers:
    @Jakiller and Affiliater :
    I dont need your opinion because 500$ a month is not too much and I said I will pay someone to lead me in the right way.

@Mioni Krakel : I've sent you a pm

To others thanks for helping I will do some search but I need a lot a step by step way.
    Thanks

iceman01, Jan 21, 2011 IP
  8. rajalakshmip

rajalakshmip Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    1. Set some targets which you achieve for every month and for the full year.

2. Start working on the targets every day to reach it.

3. Keep reading the forum and try out new ideas on daily basis and i'm sure you can achieve as i do.

rajalakshmip, Jan 21, 2011 IP
  9. Jakiller

Jakiller Member

Best Answers:
    I never said 500$ was a lot, BUT there isnt a magic formula to get 500$ a month, you need to work hard at first, to see the results later.

Jakiller, Jan 21, 2011 IP
  10. the_hawk

the_hawk Member

Best Answers:
    $500 Is not much.. You can make it everyday if you put all the effort and interest into what you are working for but it will be lot easier to earn every day when you start earning passive income.. Good Luck.. Do contact me if you need any advice or support.. I will do as much as I can for you.. Welcome To IM World..

the_hawk, Jan 21, 2011 IP
  11. Donza

Donza Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    This is great advice. Generally the people who do the best, in any field, are those that love what they are doing.

Cheers Don

Donza, Jan 21, 2011 IP
  12. feshusband

feshusband Peon

Best Answers:
    $500 a month can be done with some work. I would not recommend trying to build and market a site to do this that can take some time. There are some services you can offer on line that can earn $500 pretty fast. The bad news is you will need to acquire s fews skills. The good news is they can be acquired free. I understand what it is like have little or no cash and need a way to make some money. It can be done. But the if you have a little cash it will just be that much easier. The very first money I made online was done without spending one red cent. I made $50. I used that money to get started. If you send me a PM I can give some information that might help.

feshusband, Jan 21, 2011 IP
  13. BigMediaBlogging

BigMediaBlogging Peon

Best Answers:
    No investemnt

No Website

No experience

Good Luck

BigMediaBlogging, Jan 21, 2011 IP
  14. hypokill

hypokill Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    At the end of the day you need to want to do what ever it is you decide to do. Not just for the money but for the fact you want let's say a website you have made to be popular. I personally think (take my word's as advice and nothing more) that you should always start from stage one and before jumping ahead of yourself. Think about it, you want to be a doctor. What way would you go about doing that? Do well in school and go on to university etc. Same as anything you have to walk before you crawl. Learn what it is you want to learn then go from there. No step by step guide is going to magic up $500 to your account every month after a few clicks. If you go looking for a step by step guide you will find one for a price.... Though it will not end up getting you anywhere.

good luck

hypokill, Jan 21, 2011 IP
  15. Jakiller

Jakiller Member

Best Answers:
    He said it all so listen to him, also, dont waste all your money on thousand of ebook that wont probably help so much.

Jakiller, Jan 21, 2011 IP
  16. emforce

emforce Member

Best Answers:
    You should definitely check out my wee article on how to make some money, I have done all the things on the list and have made some decent money by doing it so you should definitely check it out.

Basically the only way you can really earn money online is by performing tasks for webmasters or other people online.

heres the link - 5 decent ways to make some money online

Hope this helps!

emforce, Jan 21, 2011 IP
  17. xubair

xubair Active Member

Best Answers:
    add hard work :p

xubair, Jan 21, 2011 IP
  18. Woodcs82

Woodcs82 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I wanna hit the lottery too....With little or no investment $500 will take you Months!!!!

Read, Save money & do it right!

-C :cool:

Woodcs82, Jan 21, 2011 IP
  19. iceman01

iceman01 Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you all for the advices. I've pmed some of you for further instruction.

iceman01, Jan 21, 2011 IP
  20. rugioz

rugioz Peon

Best Answers:
    Its possible but its going to take a lot of hard work in the beginning. Find a niche that you enjoy and start from there.

rugioz, Jan 22, 2011 IP