1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I know its been asked hundreds of times before... £100 to invest..

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Brian123, Jan 23, 2011.

I know that it has been asked lots of times, but I am asking now - and I need your help.

I have £100 ($160), and I hope, with your help I can turn it into £200 ($320) in 31 days.

Any advice is welcome. I do not know anything about Forex or anything like that, but I could learn if you think it is the way forward?

Forums - very good at setting them up.
    Websites - very basic knowledge.

So there you go! As always, your help and advice is welcome.

Thanks

PS, I have an Ebay and Paypal account, but not really got anything of value to sell. :eek:

Brian123, Jan 23, 2011 IP
  2. wpconfig

wpconfig Peon

Best Answers:
    31 days is a short time, but enough to have a site made which you can sell. If you are good at setting up forums and getting people in, then you have your answer. Make a forum about something hip (check Google Trends) and sell it in 31 days. Forums mostly make no money but get sold for nice amounts here and on Flippa.

wpconfig, Jan 23, 2011 IP
  3. Raghu Kanchiraju

Raghu Kanchiraju Member

Best Answers:
    seriously? what about dp? it must be making a lot?

Raghu Kanchiraju, Jan 23, 2011 IP
  4. wpconfig

wpconfig Peon

Best Answers:
    But DP is big; you cannot make a big forums in 31 days. For a smaller forum in a popular niche you can make twice your money easily in 31 days, but it won't make (much) money, still people will buy because if it grew so nicely in 31 days, it'll probably grow more and then you can start thinking about monetizing the community.

wpconfig, Jan 23, 2011 IP
  5. feshusband

feshusband Peon

Best Answers:
    I would go on as many forums as you can find and offer your service. This is by far going to be the most likely way to make money online in that time period. There may be some places that you might want to pay to advertise. But you could sell this with not spending you money.

feshusband, Jan 23, 2011 IP
  6. Brian123

Brian123 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your replies. I think I could build a couple of forums with different niches and try and sell them on here. I don't expect money to just come rolling in, and I am prepared to work/learn. So if anyone has an idea of how I could basically double a £100 investment in one month, I would appreciate your help.

Thanks

Brian123, Jan 23, 2011 IP
  7. yenny

yenny Member

Best Answers:
    PPC, select high converting product, create a PPC campaign, bid wisely, send traffic to the product.

If you do go with forum, search autoforumposter, you may not go as big as DP but will get sufficiently wealthy

yenny, Jan 23, 2011 IP