1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Have idea !! Now i want to implement on different way!!!

Discussion in 'General Business' started by robkey, Jan 28, 2011.

Hello guys ,

I have a company at India . I have a Business account at India which is linked to my Business account at UK .

What kind of Business am i doing ?

Am doing forex business . i get peoples money and give them 8% interest per month and they can withdraw it anytime , the initial investment they want .

So the peoples pay in my company name at Indian business bank account and i transfer it to my UK account , then to the broker and i trade with it . While withdrawing the same procedures applies . I make around 50% per month of what i invested.

The thing is that i dont want to show as am doing forex to income tax , i wanna show as am doing some export and import business , thats why i transfer cash to my international account

Even in UK i have a guy to help me and i can ask him to send any parcel and i can show that i receive goods . I am still confused what to show !!!

Anybody who have a good idea , can pls help me

Hope any of them here should do some export and business ideas and those guys can help me !!

Thanks in advance

robkey, Jan 28, 2011 IP
  2. Steve Marino

Steve Marino Peon

Best Answers:
    That sounds 100% legit.

Steve Marino, Jan 28, 2011 IP