1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Driving traffic to my newly started ecommerce site. (Gaming)

Discussion in 'General Business' started by chlwotjd678, Feb 2, 2011.

I have recently started selling CD Keys business
    www.cdkeysdiscount.com
    And I was wondering if I could get any help here promoting it. I had $75 google ad credits but that went down in a day :( Any kind of suggestions will be very much appreciated.
    Thanks in advance :)

chlwotjd678, Feb 2, 2011 IP
  2. HyipData

HyipData Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Start forum posting in order to promote your website. In case you have basic knowledge about SEO, you can try to drive your website to the first page in Google.

HyipData, Feb 2, 2011 IP
  3. gonzalod34

gonzalod34 Peon

Best Answers:
    Link exchange with your business related estore website or blog can help you to rank well in search engine & also give you targeted visitors. Try this out :)

gonzalod34, Feb 2, 2011 IP
  4. saqiseo

saqiseo Banned

Best Answers:
    Have some socialbookamrking for your site as its the cheapest way to promote a site and get quality backlinks .

saqiseo, Feb 3, 2011 IP
  5. chlwotjd678

chlwotjd678 Member

Best Answers:
    what do you mean by have some socialbookmarking for my site? Sorry I'm kind of new to all this :(

chlwotjd678, Feb 3, 2011 IP
  6. GrowConnect

GrowConnect Guest

Best Answers:
    If you are not familiar with SEO yet, you can start with the basic on your own. Submit your website to free online ads site, you can search them in Google, there are lots of free online ads. It will help you promote your website.

Grow-Connect

GrowConnect, Feb 3, 2011 IP
  7. gotlivechat

gotlivechat Member

Best Answers:
    Yes Adwords is a good way to burn through any advertising budget. You may want to try Bing instead as the keyword costs aren't as high (but are slowly climbing due to the increasing popularity of Bing).

gotlivechat, Feb 3, 2011 IP
  8. Steve Marino

Steve Marino Peon

Best Answers:
    Personally, I would make sure that you've optimized your site totally with regard to SEO and usability (get some people to test how customer friendly the site it) and whatnot before you even consider paying for advertising. Also, you could try making your site a lot less white (although that us just a personal opinion).

Steve Marino, Feb 3, 2011 IP
  9. affilorama

affilorama Active Member

Best Answers:
    Social bookmarking is like saving favorites on IE or bookmarking on Firefox except that you're saving to a website like Delicious, StumbleUpon, Digg, etc. Everyone can access your bookmarks. People can search through content that other people consider relevant.

affilorama, Feb 3, 2011 IP