1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How start a fan page and how to link that fan page to a blog?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by alodia, Feb 11, 2011.

I'm thinking of making a fan page for my friend's authentic jewelry collection shop, I want to help her. please share. Thanks!

alodia, Feb 11, 2011 IP
  2. chinasa

chinasa Peon

Best Answers:
    You can go to youtube and check. They have tutorials for such things or you could check google and get more information.

chinasa, Feb 11, 2011 IP
  3. realmadrid_rocks

realmadrid_rocks Peon

Best Answers:
    I would suggest usage of Involver's tools to be used on your page. ( involver.com/applications/ sorry I can't post direct URL's, yet)

realmadrid_rocks, Feb 11, 2011 IP
  4. alodia

alodia Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the suggestions and links.. I really appreciate it. It's been easy to find data searching through youtube and other sources but sometimes its not too reliable so asking in threads gives a lot of big help. This are true people who experience it (but also you have to choose who to believe in :))and maybe that's one of the reason why forum sites has been created.
    I already created a fan page, thanks Richie_Ni for the help.. now the thing is to try linking the fan page to the blog

alodia, Feb 12, 2011 IP
  5. CherryRahtu

CherryRahtu Member

Best Answers:
    what do you mean by linking that fan page to a blog?

If you want to have a facebook ecommerce store/shop,you can use apps like bigcommerce or payvment , which allows you to display all your products and sell to facebook friends.

You can sync her blog contents with facebook fan page using apps like networkedblogs.

CherryRahtu, Feb 12, 2011 IP
  6. alodia

alodia Peon

Best Answers:
    I mean, how can I attach the fan page to her blog, so that the fan page is updated every time she add a post? (remember: we're talking about free ways her :) )

alodia, Feb 13, 2011 IP