1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Where can i get an investment from?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Clowgon, Feb 15, 2011.

I have a absoloutely great stragetic plan to earn a lot of cash which involves setting up a website, and adding a number of things on the site but i cannot proceed with the adventure. I have done ALOT of market research into websites and i've cracked it on how to make a decent amount of cash through poles such as adsense and cpalead.

With the ideas i've got, i know i can generate at least 3k, minimum every month. I want to take out some loans with maybe one or two banks that would give around 10k altogether (16,000$) but i can't until a few months atleast.

Most of the stuff will run on autopilot.

It doesn't inquire that much money i guess, but i want to make the site 2.0 looking and completely retro which gives off a buzzing feel.

At the moment i have like 1200$ to kick start off the project, which is enough to get all the materials together and for the main area of the site designed. For the stuff i am looking to add to the site, i'm going to need at least a investor or something on the lines of that.

I just dont know where to look for investment, it frustrates me because i know i can earn a good amount of money from this. If i do manage to get the site up and running, i am planning on using whatever i make, most of it go on seo for key terms such as sports, health, love, relationships, insurance ect, as in the long term it will pay off.

Any ideas where i could turn too perhaps? Thanks

Clowgon, Feb 15, 2011 IP
  2. Seqqa

Seqqa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You're talking about getting a loan to leverage your ideas, extremely bad idea. If you invested $1000 and you borrow the extra $9,000 for example now your business (which currently has no income or customers) is leveraged over 900% that's an extreme amount of leverage to have looming over a new business and it's highly likely with that much debt in the new business it'll go bust.

Leverage and debt are a big no no, more smart people go broke in business because the took on extreme amounts of leverage. That statement of "i know i can generate at least 3k, minimum every month." is pure speculation.

Seqqa, Feb 15, 2011 IP
  3. Clowgon

Clowgon Peon

Best Answers:
    Im not needing customers, the idea is not selling anything on site. Also, i KNOW the idea WILL WORK. I've done a lot of research into this. I probably don't even need 10,000. Probably 4k or EVEN 3K would be enough for the hosting, materials, and the design. I know this will work that i am willing to sign a contract that whoever invests, if they don't see a certain return, in what they invested, i will pay them back double.

I know it can work and i am determined to make it work.

Clowgon, Feb 15, 2011 IP
  4. Seqqa

Seqqa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Sure what are you doing let me guess minting money? There's no guaranteed way to make money in life don't kid yourself.

Seqqa, Feb 15, 2011 IP
  5. Clowgon

Clowgon Peon

Best Answers:
    I understand where your coming from, but it is possible to make money if you have the dermination, and the right resources to do so. Nothing is-IMPOSSIBLE.

I strongly believe it WILL work and i'll make a decent buck from it.

Clowgon, Feb 15, 2011 IP
  6. Seqqa

Seqqa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Trust me I know where your coming from, I've done things where I thought I couldn't fail and I couldn't lose put a lot of money into it and at best maybe made half my money back which is still a loss. There will be things and problems that you can't see, that could cause the whole idea to crash around you, it happens things change.

Seqqa, Feb 15, 2011 IP
  7. Clowgon

Clowgon Peon

Best Answers:
    You thinking too negative! Think positive and you can do anything!

Clowgon, Feb 15, 2011 IP
  8. ferguson84

ferguson84 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    private investor?

ferguson84, Feb 15, 2011 IP
  9. Clowgon

Clowgon Peon

Best Answers:
    Private investor, any investor.. i just need someone to invest!

Clowgon, Feb 15, 2011 IP
  10. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    Listen to Seqqa, this is why many world governments are in so much trouble, including the US. With such a small amount of cash, why not start out a bit smaller. Making $300/mo. with little to now leveraged debt will go a lot further than making $3k with it. ;)

Mia, Feb 15, 2011 IP
  11. Seqqa

Seqqa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It's not about being negative, it's about being real. It's easy to go off on one when you have a new and amazing idea. Normally when people invest they not only invest in the idea but more importantly they're investing into the individual, any old idiot can go around claiming he's got "the next big thing" or start a company and make wild sales projections like $10m in sales in year 3.

Just to give you some idea and bring you down to earth alittle here's a quote off Wikipedia.

Best advice I can give you is work out a way to self fund your ideas, if you need $10,000 work on creating something that'll yield you that amount so you can start funding youself. You could make that yourself through affiliate marketing and or selling services on this forum.

Seqqa, Feb 15, 2011 IP
  12. lucccy

lucccy Guest

Best Answers:
    If you have a really good idea go for venture capital, if you are a flake forgett it.

lucccy, Feb 15, 2011 IP
  13. Steve Marino

Steve Marino Peon

Best Answers:
    If you're looking for an investor then the most important thing to have (aside from the idea) is a comprehensive business plan to present to potential suitors.

Steve Marino, Feb 15, 2011 IP