1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to start business partnershipp on long distance?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by VINC, Feb 16, 2011.

Hi, I will make it short. I live in Portugal, my partner in India. We want to start a company together 50%/50% split. What is the best approach? Thanks

VINC, Feb 16, 2011 IP
  2. Edvoltage

Edvoltage Peon

Best Answers:
    Well .. i am from india Too ..

its Goodto hear That you Are going to Start a Business on Partnership .

i dont Know much but you can use skype for communications

And This can be risky if you have a Company While you both Are living in far away places

Edvoltage, Feb 16, 2011 IP
  3. gladysann19

gladysann19 Guest

Best Answers:
    Yes, you can use skype for communications but there will be a problem in terms of monitoring the business. Why not try to make use of the web conferencing in starting up your business. In web conferencing, you can setup a meeting as well as sharing your screen with your partner. I can also control the mouse of my business partner's pc. By this, you can share your ideas together without meeting personally. The good thing is that it will also enable you to chat with your partner. By the way, I'm using 321meet for my business. I'm really enjoying it as I don't have to download anything and it's free.

gladysann19, Mar 2, 2011 IP
  4. markgmktg

markgmktg Peon

Best Answers:
    Communication isn't that hard just use Skype, AIM etc. As for the company's legal stuff make sure to sign agreements stating each and every key points clearly about how you'll split revenue etc and all of that can easily be done online by sending and received documents or by fax. Shouldn't be so hard to do.

markgmktg, Mar 3, 2011 IP
  5. Justin_Dupre

Justin_Dupre Peon

Best Answers:
    There are good and bad people everywhere in the world. I think trust, legal paperwork, and communication is the key to this long distance partnership!

Justin_Dupre, Mar 4, 2011 IP
  6. IMBobby

IMBobby Peon

Best Answers:
    Webinars can really help with this type of thing.

IMBobby, Mar 5, 2011 IP
  7. cm2010

cm2010 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Best suggestion to start business without partners. Only two can make your success in your business and life.
    1) First is you and your smartness.
    2) Strong trust in God, means God.

do not trust anyone partners and if you do trust partner for doing business, never blame on partner, because you are the one responsible for your own trust putting on someone. Incase, you want partnership with someone and there is no other option so you must take most control.

cm2010, Mar 5, 2011 IP
  8. Steve Marino

Steve Marino Peon

Best Answers:
    Making sure you trust the partner is the key. Also, find a way so that one partner can't run off with all the money and/or take control of the website.

Steve Marino, Mar 5, 2011 IP
  9. countolaf

countolaf Active Member

Best Answers:
    I mean, can you not run it yourself? I mean if its feasible to run the business yourself then go with it first. If you really need a partner and you really really trust the guy, then go ahead.

countolaf, Mar 7, 2011 IP
  10. pikespeakhiker

pikespeakhiker Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree that finding a good rapport and trustful relationship is often harder than finding a good idea or a good website to buy or invest in.

One of the tricky items to consider is how you want to legally establish the business. Portugal? India? Elsewhere? And what kind of headaches and taxation can you buy yourself into.

pikespeakhiker, Mar 19, 2011 IP
  11. helloningbo

helloningbo Peon

Best Answers:
    because I do not know the detail between you and him from India.
    I think if long distance business,only if the man have my 100% trust,otherwise,I will not do.
    Pls consider.

helloningbo, Mar 20, 2011 IP