1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Freelancer.com | Online Jobs | Freelance Employment | going down and down..

Discussion in 'General Business' started by rickprihar, Feb 17, 2011.

Freelancer.com going down day by day... I m really very tired by their support team who dont like to respond any of your support ticket, and when you will see your support tickets you will find them closed without any notification...

They launched a promotion that send them suggestions,,, I did it about an year ago.. and it was implimented after my suggestion but I did not get anything....

They are only getting ideas from people and returning nothing... as they launched a logo contest but they award the contest a user with low reviews or no reviews....

You may haave a look on this image and you will come to know that how worst support they have.

[​IMG]

rickprihar, Feb 17, 2011 IP
  2. Clowgon

Clowgon Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree, freelancer is going down the pan, from my experince, they have rubbish freelancers on there and the support is an absoloute disgrace. I hate it when companies only think about thier pockets rather than make thanking user experinces a joyful one.

Clowgon, Feb 17, 2011 IP
  3. mastochrist

mastochrist Peon

Best Answers:
    think about it though, the amount of freelancers swarming the place these days are all from the east hence their expected pay is ridiculous cheap - not what the western people would dream of settling for

mastochrist, Feb 17, 2011 IP
  4. alexlauw

alexlauw Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree with you cause I don't really do some work anymore on freelancer, I prefer odesk now for some freelance job

alexlauw, Feb 17, 2011 IP
  5. Freelancer.com

Freelancer.com Peon

Best Answers:
    Rick,

Freelancer.com receives suggestions from our users on a frequent basis. When we receive a large number of the same suggestion, we take that on board and make the suggested adjustments. We are always striving to give our users a better experience.

Occasionally we run small competitions like the on you are referring to below:

Send us your Suggestions!
    We're always on the lookout for ways to improve our site. If you have a great idea, why not send it in to us. The best suggestion every month will earn $100 credit in their account! To send in your idea, please add a ticket in the Support Desk in the "Suggestions" area​

As you can clearly see, we have been awarding the best suggestion every month and there has been no promise of a monetary reward simply for seeing the implementation of a feature that has been suggested. Most of the time, our users' suggestions are in line with new products already in the pipeline and we use them to support our own findings.

We do not pay our users on a per suggestion basis and never will.

I encourage you to read carefully next time before jumping to the wrong conclusion.

Regards

Freelancer.com

Freelancer.com, Feb 17, 2011 IP
  6. rickprihar

rickprihar Peon

Best Answers:
    wrong conclusion???? If i m wrong then what is this?

http://www.ripoffreport.com/work-at-home/freelancer-com/freelancer-com-gaf-getafreela-eafaa.htm

It is only freelancer.com fault.......... It is right that freelancer.com going down day by day... Freelancer really dont care about providers...

I have a couple of open support tickets on there but not getting any positive response... But after few days when I try to check the status I find them closed without any comments or notification....

I dont thing is is my wrong conclusion.

It is not first time.... The suggestion I mentioned above... I think I was the first person who suggest this thing.... I really remember that on your logo contest the top designers participated but the award goes to an unknown designer... That really shows that something was wrong there....

rickprihar, Feb 18, 2011 IP
  7. rickprihar

rickprihar Peon

Best Answers:
    Dear it is not wrong conclusion It is not happening first time... There are many things pending in freealncer.com that are really required for providers... We have told freelancer.com many time that these things are must.. But every time we get response from freelancer.com that we are working on these things... But it is about 3rd month but but no use......

We still could not see that if some buyer did post any report incomplete to anybody, or what is the ratio of cancellation of projects by him, or what amount of projects he posted report incomplete...

will you also say it wrong conclusion??

I Think these advises are only for other, not fro freelancer.com.... I have many support tickets open but did not get any respond there. Not only this problem but freelancer.com support team close that support tickets themselves without any notification.

8. w3bmaster

w3bmaster Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Don't blame "others" for your incompetence/not being sucessfull

I got good responses and i do a lot of biz in there ... for me is the best Freelance site out there ..

w3bmaster, Feb 18, 2011 IP
  9. rickprihar

rickprihar Peon

Best Answers:
    Ok if freelancer is best out there... Then take a challenge.. Give me your id of freelancer.com.. I will award you a job there... I will post report incomplete to you. And you will not be able to satisfy me... I will never do anything fake... I will give you a project and will follow all freelancer.com rules... And you will not be able to stop me posting report incomplete to you...

Are you ready to take this challenge..?

10. abel310

abel310 Peon

Best Answers:
    I have left freelancer many months ago...
    But maybe some people have their luck there...

abel310, Feb 20, 2011 IP
  11. labtest

labtest Peon

Best Answers:
    I tried odesk . Many times i bid the projects. But i didnt got any work till now. Im very interested in online works. but......

labtest, Feb 24, 2011 IP
  12. rickprihar

rickprihar Peon

Best Answers:
    If you want to stay secure then try again and again with odesk and elance... and if you dont care about any secure payments then you can use freelancer.com, and must read their terms specially term Num 11.3

rickprihar, Mar 6, 2011 IP
  13. ForgottenCreature

ForgottenCreature Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You only one person to blame if you're not finding jobs online, yourself, nobody else.

ForgottenCreature, Mar 6, 2011 IP
  14. DocuMaker

DocuMaker Active Member

Best Answers:
    Freelancer.com isn't the only job board available. Use vworker.com instead. They're honest.

DocuMaker, Mar 6, 2011 IP
  15. markgmktg

markgmktg Peon

Best Answers:
    Heh you got them to create an account on DP and defend their case. :) Meh, they're not that bad, but there's plenty of other freelancing sites you can go for if you don't like them. Take eLance.com for example.

markgmktg, Mar 6, 2011 IP
  16. lifeplayer

lifeplayer Notable Member

Best Answers:
    If you feel that freelancer.com is not good enough and always disappointed you, then why dont you go for other freelance site?

lifeplayer, Mar 7, 2011 IP
  17. GoBuckeyes02

GoBuckeyes02 Guest

Best Answers:
    I'm a fan of elance as well.

GoBuckeyes02, Mar 7, 2011 IP
  18. GamingOn

GamingOn Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    elance is a good alternative. :)

GamingOn, Mar 7, 2011 IP
  19. rickprihar

rickprihar Peon

Best Answers:
    You are right i m only one person who is blaming freelancer.... because freelancer block all users who are against them...

I m getting much work from elance... that is not a matter... but the main thing is that freelancer charging high prices but not providing good services... I find Elance.com as best plateform for freelancers....

rickprihar, Jun 10, 2011 IP
  20. rickprihar

rickprihar Peon

Best Answers:
    Dear if you are really working on freelancer then give me your id and contact I will give you a project there and will post a report incomplete... can you take this challenge???

rickprihar, Jun 10, 2011 IP