1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please Help Finding This Wordpress Plugin

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by xcd125, Feb 24, 2011.

I've Seen Many Sites Using This Wordpress Plugin But I Dont Know What It Is Can Anyone Tell Me What Wordpress Plugin Is This?
    [​IMG]

xcd125, Feb 24, 2011 IP
  2. buzenko

buzenko Peon

Best Answers:
  3. Dodger

Dodger Peon

Best Answers:
    It is Digg Digg and available at http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/digg-digg/

Be forewarned. This plugin does make external calls to get the number data to display in the icons from each of those sites. While this may look really neat, it is a resource hog and adds to your page load time. I am not sure if this data is cached or not, but if the option is there then opt in to it.

Personally, I think buzenko's 3rd suggestion of SexyBookmarks is a more conservative and elegant choice.

Dodger, Feb 25, 2011 IP
  4. alvintlh

alvintlh Member

Best Answers:
    A WordPress Plugin is a program, or a set of one or more functions, written in the PHP scripting language, that adds a specific set of features or services to the WordPress weblog, which can be seamlessly integrated with the weblog using access points and methods provided by the WordPress.

With WordPress Plugins, you can modify, customize and enhance your WordPress blog easily.

alvintlh, Feb 26, 2011 IP
  5. Dodger

Dodger Peon

Best Answers:
    I been following your posts and you have a real gift for the obvious.

Dodger, Feb 26, 2011 IP