1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Planning to start a Forum about Photography

Discussion in 'General Business' started by MyArtGallery, Mar 10, 2011.

Hi

I'm planing to start a forum about photography, digital cameras etc. Does anyone manage a photography forum here? I'm curious about how much could I earn from it. I'm thinking to promote it to have 100-1500 unique visitors per day but I have no idea how much someone can earn from a photography forum regarding adsense.

Thanks

MyArtGallery, Mar 10, 2011 IP
  2. ForgottenCreature

ForgottenCreature Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Well, a lot of forum owner hang out on the admin forums so I'm sure you could find a photography forum here there - but to answer your question, no I don't.

But if you do a google search for "Photography forum" there are people that own their own photography forums.

ForgottenCreature, Mar 12, 2011 IP
  3. rain21

rain21 Active Member

Best Answers:
    adsense pay less for photo sites, however if you can get more than 1000 UV per day, you will be earning some good money.

rain21, Mar 13, 2011 IP
  4. THK

THK Peon

Best Answers:
    That will depend on how you want to monetize your site. Since you have the option to add digital camera and other equipments, I would think there is a possibility of decent income. But the deciding factor would be your content. How do you expect to generate it?

You are looking to market to a passionate group of people. They know their stuff and want more. If you don't have any photography background or no passion about it, you will have to find someone who does to work with you.

You can always hire people to create content, but you will need someone really familiar with the subject, not some random person reading a few lines and creating content. Your audience will sense the lack of experience and will not last.

There is always the option to dive into it yourself and learn, but that is the longest process and will take some real time and persistence. Do you have it in you?

THK, Mar 13, 2011 IP
  5. adeel9771

adeel9771 Member

Best Answers:
    adsense pay very less for photography ads

adeel9771, Mar 13, 2011 IP