1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Call for Social Media/Social Networks Guest Authors

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by socialmediahawk, Mar 11, 2011.

Hi all,

Just a shout out I'm looking for a couple of guest author posts for a new project I am working on. These don't have to be original articles,as in they can be already posted somewhere else. They do have to be your work.

The articles should cover hot topics in social media marketing, social networks, if you are interested or have any questions, post below or email socialmediahawk@gmail.com.

Cheers

Jess

socialmediahawk, Mar 11, 2011 IP
  2. saqib889

saqib889 Peon

Best Answers:
    do let us know your site?

saqib889, Mar 11, 2011 IP
  3. socialmediahawk

socialmediahawk Peon

Best Answers:
    The site is socialmediahawk.com the theme is 90% finished and will launch within the next week! The posts will include backlinks to your sites.

Cheers

Jess

socialmediahawk, Mar 12, 2011 IP
  4. mance oke

mance oke Peon

Best Answers:
    ok.........................

mance oke, Mar 12, 2011 IP
  5. socialmediahawk

socialmediahawk Peon

Best Answers:
    You have more questions? What you I clarify for you?

socialmediahawk, Mar 13, 2011 IP
  6. techslip

techslip Peon

Best Answers:
    So is the whole site just based on other people's articles and not your own? I am a little confused.

techslip, Mar 13, 2011 IP
  7. socialmediahawk

socialmediahawk Peon

Best Answers:
    That is correct, the point is to feature excellent guest authors who discuss the hottest topics in this field. If I have feel like I write an article that meets the criteria then I will submit mine also.

It helps people interested in social media by providing a collection in one place, and it helps the authors by providing links to their sites (increasing SEO and driving traffic there).

socialmediahawk, Mar 14, 2011 IP
  8. socialmediahawk

socialmediahawk Peon

Best Answers:
    If you are interested please follow the hawk on twitter and like him on facebook :)
    twitter.com/socialmhawk
    facebook.com/pages/Social-Media-Hawk/198183260206145

Cheers

9. techslip

techslip Peon

Best Answers:
    I mean I understand the concept and it is good that you are very passionate but it seems like there are a few things wrong. What will make popular or good authors want to post on your site when it is new and not known well at all? I am sure you could get some people to help out and create some guest blogs, but if you just rely on others to create the content for you, then you could get new posts every week or you may not get any for months because you cannot find authors to post.

I just think you should think about posting a lot of your own content to at least help build the site first. This way your site seems full and interesting and will make authors want to post there.

Great concept and I hope it works out for you though. I may be interested in future work with you. Best of luck.

techslip, Mar 14, 2011 IP
  10. socialmediahawk

socialmediahawk Peon

Best Answers:
    Techslip, I appreciate your comments. I am too concerned with finding guest authors, the main reason I think I can pull this off is because of the changes Google are making to their search algorithms. The offer of providing backlinks that will increase SEO efforts for the authors blog will encourage authors. I already have 3 authors who are ready to go, the first article will be posted tomorrow and will focus on measuring social media efforts.

Fingers crossed and I hope we can work together in the future. Are you on twitter?

Jess

11. Crossroad

Crossroad Peon

Best Answers:
    Looks like he's just doing a guest author series guys, no big deal. It's a great way for a new and unknown blog to get off the ground and running.

Crossroad, Mar 15, 2011 IP